Results 1 to 2 of 2
01-26-2012, 06:23 AM #1Freshman
- Join Date
- Jan 2012
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
- Feedback Score
IT Head Project Management eCommerce Profit Centre Head (ITES) for Canada only
NISHANT MEHTA D/602, Mandakini Society, Rawal Pada, Dahisar (E), Mumbai – 400 068
Contact: +91 80970 82190 E-mail: email@example.com
Skype/MSN/Yahoo/G-talk – nishmeh Twitter: www.twitter.com/regronds
IT Head Project Management eCommerce Profit Centre Head (ITES)
10+ years’ rich experience in delivering optimal results & business value in high-growth environments
Technically sophisticated and business savvy management professional with continued career progression & documented history of bridging Technical and Managerial acumen in turning around of Information Technology. Insightful exposure to IT Consulting, IT Management, Business Delivery and Roll-out, Planning, and Vision for future projects, and Technology Management etc. Deft in Search Engine Marketing, Web Analytics, Affiliate Program Management, Site Optimization, Product Management and Ecommerce Merchandising.
Solutions oriented approach with excellent relationship skills, successfully and consistently delivering the responsibilities of Revenue Generation, Profitability, Market Share and Customer Satisfaction. Adept at Lead Generation, Social Media Strategy Formulation, Business Procurement primarily related to ITES, Team Management and Leadership, Process development and re-engineering / interaction of business processes & technology. Combines dedicated team leadership, business savvy and solid technical background to develop eBusiness portfolios that increase top and bottom line performance.
Powerful strategist able to map creative budgeting, resource planning, and business development, empowering organizations with the tools, technologies, and strategies to bridge the business gap. Academically astute professional displayed credentials in initiating, administering and executing across a portfolio of projects harmonizing technical needs with business realities including Conceptualization, Budgeting/Estimation, Planning/Monitoring, and final delivery. Respected leader, able to build team cohesion and inspire individuals to strive toward ever-higher levels of achievements.
PROFESSIONAL VALUE OFFERED
Strategic and Business Planning Business Development P&L Accountability Online Relationship Marketing
Search Engine Marketing Project Management Risk/Project Analysis Partnership & Alliance Building
e-Business Strategies/Technology IT Delivery/Support Web Analytics/SEO I.T. Governance/Budgeting
Budgeting/Cost control/MIS International Bidding Resource Optimization Affiliate Program Management
Vendor Negotiations & Management Web Planning/Promotion Training & Development Team Leadership
- Distinction of managing various projects related to reputed number of well renowned Freelancing site, with approx 1000 positive feedbacks from people all over world - USA, UK, Australia, Canada.
- Having credential of Introducing new techniques and online tools to achieve necessary management expertise.
- Implemented the concept of MIS reporting to update the Management on regular basis.
- Organized various training session for new team members from basic to expert level.
- Deftly served as ‘Single Point of Contact/Interface’ for supporting Client.
- Conducted ‘SWOT’ analysis and utilized findings for designing customized strategies to enhance customer services
Director/Technical Head, Regron Data Systems, Since Jun 2003
- Organize and manage resources while creating estimates for the project, Work Breakdown Structure, Project Plan, Contingency Plan & Schedules, identifying risks within defined scope, quality, time and cost constraints.
- Established plan to interface and coordinate between execution and quality check teams.
- Earned rich experience in analyzing the exact client requirements and training the working staff accordingly.
- Actively involved in framing of company vision and long term strategic planning.
- Key player in analysis, development, and implementation of strategic business plans & policies, ensuring organizational growth, targeting maximum profitability & cost effectiveness.
- Mentored the team in identifying new keyword trends and optimizing the site accordingly.
- Judiciously initiate, plan, execute, track/monitor, control and close the project as scheduled and implement operational processes for increased efficiency and cost reduction.
- Ensure strict observance of set quality standards and monitor delivery as per Project Plan.
- Closely monitored Website behavior and customer experience analysis.
- Established plan to perform marketing campaign and investment analysis for all Online advertising, and website related activities.
- Accountable for analyzing data from online marketing campaigns.
- Strategically aligned IT solutions with business objective, led selection of appropriate technology and vendor products.
- Geared the activities for developing & maintaining Organizational culture, values, and reputation in its markets, Customers, and Global Business Partners.
- Achieved increased competitiveness, heightened market valuation, and revenue gains.
- Structured annual operational budget and implemented control measures to contain expenses within defined limits.
- Set and fine-tuned an excellent operational base which is ratified by a very high customer retention ratio, focused on productivity and operational efficiency translating into cost savings and bottom line improvement.
- Meticulously documented all major activities for effective reference and use.
Risk Reporting Team Member, Software Elements Pvt. Ltd., Jan 2003 to Jun 2003
- Assumed responsibility for remotely monitoring server located in CA, US
- Titled as 1st Level Customer Team Member
- Drove the initiative in providing E-mail and chat support to the clients
- Actively involved in documentation of daily, weekly and monthly analysis reports
Installation and support Team Member, Progen ERP Systems Pvt. Ltd., Jun 2001 to Dec 2002
- Accomplished responsibility for Installation of ERP software package at client’s location.
- Judiciously handled customer queries through phone, live chat and e-mails
- Contributed significantly in trouble shooting the bugs and fixing it
- Associate closely in providing post-installation support and follow-ups with clients
Business Development Executive, Andromeda, Jun 2000 to May 2001
- GNIIT, NIIT, Mumbai – 2001
- B.Com, University of Mumbai – 2000
Date of Birth: 7th Oct 1978
Languages Known: English, Hindi, and Gujarati
07-30-2012, 06:17 AM #2Freshman
- Join Date
- Jul 2012
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
- Feedback Score
any job in Atlanta GA ?
By mastermind in forum General TalkReplies: 43Last Post: 12-07-2011, 12:35 AM
By mastermind in forum General TalkReplies: 3Last Post: 06-19-2010, 12:09 AM
By prtfinance in forum Search Engine OptimizationReplies: 15Last Post: 12-16-2009, 01:06 PM
By Amit.Verma in forum YahooReplies: 4Last Post: 01-29-2009, 05:23 AM
By muazra in forum General TalkReplies: 2Last Post: 07-26-2008, 07:51 PM