Results 1 to 2 of 2
02-17-2012, 03:56 AM #1Senior
- Join Date
- Aug 2011
- Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts
- Feedback Score
How to build my How to Build My Own Web Page and Make Money
1. Decide what topic or subject you want your web page to be about. Websites that make money need to be targeted to a topic that people are interested in. The content and products should be closely associated with each other. Choose a subject you know about and one that you enjoy. Otherwise, you will get bored and frustrated with your web page creation and maintenance before earning money with it.
2. Choose keywords within the subject you chose to focus your web page on. Use a keyword research tool, such as Google Adwords tool, to determine keyword phrases that have hundreds of searches per month. Search engine traffic is the number one way to get visitors to your website, and you must target your page to popular keywords to do this. Write down several quality keywords that have high search volume and relatively low competition in the Google search engine.
3. Register a domain name using your main keyword phrase or something that includes the keyword. This increases the chance of search engines finding and listing your page and improves search engine rankings. This will increase web page traffic and your potential income. Also purchase website hosting and point the domain name to the hosting account by copying the nameservers into the appropriate place at your domain registrar's account page.
4. Design a webpage. If you know HTML and CSS, you can easily create a quality web page in a text editor or any web design program. If you do not know coding, search the Internet for website templates and choose one you like. Simply upload the files to your hosting account and edit them as necessary. You can also use a WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) editor that will allow you to design your web page easily with no design knowledge at all.
5. Write all text, content and copy for your web page. Include those researched keywords in your articles and posts to increase search engine traffic. Provide enough information to interest visitors and convince them to make purchases or, at least, to come back to your web page again and again.
6. Monetize the web page with a combination or any of the following: contextual advertising such as Google Adsense, affiliate programs selling products or services, products you make or purchase from wholesale sources, information products such as ebooks and reports and memberships to special password-protected content or tools. Avoid over-saturating your web page with advertisements or it will look like spam.
7. Market and advertise your web page through link building, purchased advertising, article marketing and SEO (search engine optimization) efforts. Essentially, getting traffic to your web page, and thus, making money with it, depends on getting your link and information in front of as many people as possible. Visit forums, message boards, blogs, directories and website that pertain to your topic and spread the word. Never spam or place your ad where you are not allowed toArticle Submission Service to Recognize Your Online Business Globally
02-17-2012, 04:35 AM #2Freshman
- Join Date
- Dec 2011
- United States
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
- Feedback Score
Setting up your website – Basic Steps
To set up a website, you need the following three things:
Choose a domain name
Sign up for website hosting
Create your website using wordpress
Setting up the above three things shouldn’t take more then around 10 minutes, but only if you use the right tools.
Your domain is important. Coming up with the name shouldn’t be hard. It should either be a cool catchy name or a description of what the site is about. For example, facebook.com is cool and catchy and has nothing to do about social network. On the other hand creditcards.com explains exactly what the website is about.
Make it simple
Register a .com domain name were possible.
Keep it short. (e.g. rockingchairdesign.com instead of bobsbesttipstomakearockingchair.com )
Register is for more than 2 years
By nauwhgt in forum Search Engine OptimizationReplies: 1Last Post: 12-23-2011, 01:45 AM
By kramsite in forum Make Money OnlineReplies: 1Last Post: 11-26-2011, 04:50 AM
By bizzieb123 in forum ServicesReplies: 4Last Post: 08-22-2011, 03:53 AM
By bizzieb123 in forum Make Money OnlineReplies: 5Last Post: 07-18-2011, 05:03 AM
By TheStar in forum FreebiesReplies: 0Last Post: 04-12-2009, 02:59 AM