Results 1 to 1 of 1
09-16-2013, 08:21 AM #1Sophomore
- Join Date
- Nov 2011
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
- Feedback Score
Setting up a Domains using Plesk control panel
You can easily add domains to your server using Plesk that permits you to create multiple accounts.
In order to add new domains through Plesk control panel, follow the below steps :
1. Log in to your Plesk control Panel as admin.
2. Select domain which need to be added.
3. Click Add New Domain.
4. Now you will need to select client to which you want to create omain for and then click OK.
5. In Domain name field you will have to enter a valid doamin name.
6. You will have to select IP address which will be used to host this Domain.
7. If this domain need to be hosted then check “Proceed to hosting setup” check box.
8. finally click “OK”
That’s all, your domain is added to your hosting account.
If you are looking for affordable web hosting with Plesk control panel then you can go with Ehost. They provide fully managed hosting plans/server with 24×7 monitoring service.
By manik in forum Hosting Control Panel and SoftwareReplies: 5Last Post: 03-23-2013, 09:14 AM
By manik in forum Website & Server AdministrationReplies: 1Last Post: 06-14-2012, 05:45 AM
By cpios in forum Web Hosting DiscussionsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-05-2011, 12:51 PM
By enetcloud-ceo in forum Web Hosting DiscussionsReplies: 7Last Post: 07-21-2011, 11:11 AM
By tomastamm in forum ServicesReplies: 0Last Post: 09-30-2010, 07:15 PM