choosing a right VPS account from ...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• choosing a right VPS account from ...

If you have to choose between VPS deals from plusplushosting.net and netdedi.com, whcih server would you buy?
    Any why? Give me all your reasons.
    Thanks.

go with plusplushosting.net it's good and speed is decent
    Best Food Truck In LA | Food Truck Catering Wedding | Food Truck Catering

Comment

I go with netdedi.

Comment

I have a company in mind: http://www.hostingsource.com/vps-hosting/
        $8 for VPS is not that much!
        Extended consciousness.

Comment

I believe you need more quality options. I've used VPSGet services and can say they are really reliable company. They have properly tweaked and optimized servers for best uptime and performance. Support is available 24/7.

Comment

For high quality hosting services I would recommend you to go with Scopehosts hosting services . they have great support team and clean hosting services with dedicated resources for all VPS and dedicated server packages at low price with discounts.

Comment

I'd like to say that Kvchosting.com would be perfect option to get SSD VPS hosting solutions. They have affordable deals, skilled support and featured stable plans.

Comment

I suggest you to check some other alternatives, and compare hardware setup and prices, also check customer reviews and ratings about providers, and select better plan as per your requirements.
                Spicyhost- Highly Configured and secured Hosting Services
                VPS Servers - located at Netherlands, Germany, Russia and USA

Comment

Plusplushosting.net offer 24/7 helpful online support via Live chat and also Skype - it is very convenient.
                  Pricing is cheaper than I was paying to my previous host. Also discounts saved much money for me:
                  Shared hosting special 50%off, some plans include the domain registration if pay yearly, coupon is "50off"
                  I like their cloud VPS hosting services and can highly recommend to others. Thanks.
                  Houston Toyota Center - Official Site of Toyota Center

Comment

VPS accounts from exmasters.com and kvchosting.com can be suitable for your needs.
                    They have cheap and reliable servers with high uptime and fully-redundant network.

Comment

Originally posted by S_W View Post
                      If you have to choose between VPS deals from plusplushosting.net and netdedi.com, whcih server would you buy?
                      Any why? Give me all your reasons.
                      Thanks.
                      You can also consider one more option before taking the final decision. Just visit https://weblicence.net where you will find efficient and reliable VPS services.
                      Linux Hosting I VPS Hosting
                      Windows Hosting I Business Email

Comment

I believe you need more quality options. I've used VPSGet services and can say they are really reliable company. They have properly tweaked and optimized servers for best uptime and performance. Support is available 24/7.
                        Connect with Website Design Company Calgary
                        Increase leads with Seo Services Calgary

Comment

I got netdedi
                          Outsourcing payroll services | Chartered accountant firms in mumbai | Company formation in India | IT recruitment firm in India

Comment

Which ever is better in performance and support.
                            ⓐ➒AlphaNine Networks / Datacomm / GSP
                            Shared hosting | cPanel reseller | VPS | Dedicated Servers | VOIP | Since 2000

Comment

As I see vps hosting deals from kvchosting.com would be suitable for you. They provide you with technically superior hosting, backed by a personal approach to service and support.

Comment

Working...
                              X