Windows VPS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows VPS

Having checked Aspnix.com hosting plans, I got to know that they are offering Windows VPS solutions.
    I am not familiar with this web host. Any reviews, comments?
    What profits will I have using them?

Can you please share your resource requirements and hosting budget? Anyway, it would be much easier for you to select a web hosting provider if you check web hosting offer section in this forum.
    bodHOST.com: Fully Managed Hosting Solutions
    Live Chat | Ph: 866-662-0909 | Email: sales[at]bodhost[dot]com

Comment

I dont know about Aspnix.com but i can refer you to my vps host provider, its TRIJIT.
      They provide best vps hosting services, My vps hosted with them till date from last 2 years no problem. Before i was in Godaddy where i faced some support wise problem and today because of Trijit my old problem solved because of there excellent support. Thank god i even dint get any new problem where i am running my business without any problem. So trying TRIJIT definitely worth's.
      They have there datacenter located in both India and US, where you can choose Datacenter location as per your choice.
      Links are below which can help you.
      TRIJIT - Datacenter in India | Web Hosting India | VPS Hosting India | Exchange Hosting in India | Dedicated Hosting India | Colocation in India

Comment

There any many quality host out there, you have many options to choose.
        What is your requirement?

Comment

I have used windows vps from vpswebserver and i found them best in the market according to their service and support.

Comment

thanks for sharing this nice info hope there service is quite good.
            seo hosting
            cheap vps

Comment

I do believe 4goodhosting.com is able to meet all your needs.
              They have 100% uptime and full-featured VPS plans which are able to meet all your needs.

Comment

I have been using ASPnix.com services to host my website ever since they got well established and I am quite satisfied with them.
                Every single reply, they treat you with a lot of respect, offer advice when requested and point you to the right direction.

Comment

If you are searching for US based VPS Hosting Provider then I will suggest you to look at AccuWebHosting.com. The company provides 99.9% uptime guarantee and 24x7 support via Live Chat and email. Company offers various Windows VPS Hosting plans which starts from $11.47/Month. You can choose your desired plan from various Hosting plans. To check reviews & comments of this company Click Here.

Comment

I totally support Redswitches.com solutions. You will receive high available support, stable networking and fastest servers.

Comment

After you sign up with Aspnix.com, they contact you during the first week just to know if you are happy and have no technique troubles.
                      These guys are the best out there, they offer great services, and customer support. I love being able to chat with them 24/7 with almost immediate response.
                      "A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining and wants it back the minute it begins to rain." Mark Twain

Comment

Can you please share your resource requirements and hosting budget?

Comment

There any numerous quality have out there, you have numerous choices to pick.
                          Keepsecure

Comment

I don't think that OP needs our suggestions till now

Comment

berman hosting has worked well for me for while now
                              digit-nomad.com - lifestyle design and digital nomadism realized

Comment

Working...
                              X