Need reliable hosting - 40 GB (ssd) - HD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need reliable hosting - 40 GB (ssd) - HD

I'm looking for the hosting solution with these specs: 40 GB (ssd) - HD, 1000 GB - data transfer!
    Any experience with kvchosting.com web hosting services?
    I have found them via google search and their hosting plans and price for them meet my needs.
    So, are they trustworthy? What should I know before choosing a host?
    "A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining and wants it back the minute it begins to rain." Mark Twain

Hello sorry, friend I do not have experience with kvchosting.com web hosting service. But I heard that it is a very good company. If it fulfills your needs then it is good but you should take a look other options also. I am also using windows hosting from Mywindowshosting which is a repudiated hosting company of USA for more than a year. It helps me a lot to improve my website and their technical team always presents to guide me.

Comment

I suggest you to get more quality options. I can honestly say that Hostwinds is the best host in the world. The support is incredible, they are available 24 hours. Servers are properly maintained and provided with highest performance and uptime.

Comment

iFastNet.com and QHoster.com provide quality services whcih are full of useful resources with high uptime and affordable rates.
        Support is helpful any time you contact them.

Comment

I can draw your attention to a good alternative called SolVPS.com - pricing, features are unique.
          New customers can get a great discount with coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life.

Comment

You will be pleased buying from Scopehosts.com, they are providing affordable SSD VPs hosting services at various locations with best network speed.

Comment

According to my knowledge Kvchosting.com is offering smooth VPS hosting services with no hiccups. After they've moved to new DC their servers became blazing fast. Highly recommend to check them out

Comment

Don't waste your time any longer. I've had my site and several sub-domains hosted on kvchosting.com shared ssd hosting account for over 1 year, and have had nothing but positive experience. Their support responds quickly to my support tickets, and keeps introducing cool new services and add-ons.
                Find & Read True Customer Reviews At Serchen

Comment

The best thing about hostwinds.com is that the support services that are provided by it are simply perfect whenever I was in any doubt. Servers are rock-solid and fast.

Comment

I suggest Kvchosting.com as best place to get ssd vps hosting. These guys know how to keep everything working and provide constant and uninterrupted services and responsive support.

Comment

You can refer to haswok.com hosting
                      Live Rank Sniper review

Comment

If you are looking for reliable hosting, you can use 4Goodhosting a trustworthy host. I have really enjoyed having my websites hosted by their super fast servers. Customer support service has been very fast and helpful as the agents there, are very friendly and are quick to respond to my questions. I also, have had no downtime. When i transfer my files the speed is really amazing. Support is responsive and 24 hours active.

Comment

It's true, many people aren't aware of how inexpensive web hosting is. The key is finding a web hosting company that can provide excellent customer support.

Comment

hi,
                            I use only well-known and stable hosting companies.

If you need reliable Linux or Windows VPS my recommendation is vpswebserver company. They have customer support 24/7 ... contact them and they will suggest you what hosting package is best for you....

Comment

Kvchosting.com service is professional. I got absolutely awesome hosting for a very cheap price.

I signed up, which was pretty straight forward. Then came the time to test their system by trying to upload a couple of pages. This decent host also offers excellent value for money with lost of great features for what I consider a very reasonable price.

Comment

Working...
                              X