Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Require 40 gbs of disk space - Is VPS good for me?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Require 40 gbs of disk space - Is VPS good for me?

Please,
    I need your recommendations on the most reliable places where I can get VPS deals in USA.
    Require 40 gbs of disk space. What are your views on hostwinds services? Any comments please?

Check out VPS accounts from time-tested companies, I mean a2hosting.com and hosting.co.uk.
    Their technical team works around the clock troubleshooting and addressing potential problems before they become real issues.
    And pricing policy is simple and flexible.

Comment

I recommend JVMHost.com as trustworthy vps host. With them my projects are always up and running smoothly. Their staff is always ready to assist with any question.

Comment

Hostwinds is great. I got absolutely awesome hosting for a very cheap price.

I signed up, which was pretty straight forward. Then came the time to test their system by trying to upload a couple of pages. This decent host also offers excellent value for money with lost of great features for what I consider a very reasonable price.

Comment

I would recommend you to go with VPS9.net , Affordable VPS hosting services with best hosting features.

Comment

If you are looking for best customer care you can trust Kvchosting.com vps hosting. I know them as time-tested company with solid servers and skilled techies.

Comment

Originally posted by Joker View Post
              Please,
              I need your recommendations on the most reliable places where I can get VPS deals in USA.
              Require 40 gbs of disk space. What are your views on hostwinds services? Any comments please?
              Try vpsdime, low budget with high RAM. They still make me happy with their service for 2 years

Comment

You must check there reviews section there you will get good information about services and support
                thoughthosting

Comment

I guess you need to make sure that you are not choosing too tight disk space when deciding VPS service. You never know when the demand or traffic on your website will increase and this can lead to poor performance if you don't have enough disk space.
                  e-learning software | LMS platform

Comment

I'd say that Kvchosting.com would be best option to get fast ssd vps hosting. They have stable network, professional support and high performance of servers.

Comment

Try narrowing your list of options by looking at the cheapest web host package that can meet your needs at the same time. There are many web hosts claiming they are the best, but only a few are true ones.

Check hostingsource.com ssd vps hosting plans (start from $8/mo).
                      Fantastic technical support, questions usually answered within 2 minutes of posting.
                      "A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining and wants it back the minute it begins to rain." Mark Twain

Comment

According to my research Hostwinds.com is providing fast ssd vps hosting service with best stability, responsive tech staff and fair deals.

Comment

There is no need to hesitate any longer. Try to contact hostwinds.com team directly and tell what you need.
                          Customer/tech support team are always ready to help. They are online 24/7 - this is great. Recommend this decent web host to other webmasters - HIGHLY!
                          Find & Read True Customer Reviews At Serchen

Comment

Go ahead and give Hostwinds a try. Their Litespeed server is really much faster than Apache.

It seems like there is a lot of support though, based on my impression from emails and the website. haven't been aware of any outages. good work! Price is great, reliability is great and I would definitely recommend them to others.
                            Houston Toyota Center - Official Site of Toyota Center

Comment

Working...
                            X