Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which hosting company is best?

Hello readers,
    i hope you are doing good? can you please guide me what is the best hosting company which is cheap and reliable for hosting 3 or more websites? your answers are much appreciated...Thanks in advance
    Dubai apartments for sale || Apartments in Abu Dhabi || villas in Dubai

Originally posted by johncruze View Post
    Hello readers,
    i hope you are doing good? can you please guide me what is the best hosting company which is cheap and reliable for hosting 3 or more websites? your answers are much appreciated...Thanks in advance
    What are your requirements? Their are various service providers that are best in something or the other.
    You need to list your needs so that you get better suggestions.
    eUKhost : eUK Web hosting | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Linux VPS hosting |

Comment

I have hosted my site on Server sea not contented with them going to transfer my domains on Godaddy or Blue Hosting. They are best among all.

Comment

Gcs4u is a nice company for hosting.
        Packers Movers in Chandigarh | Packers Movers in ludhiana

Comment

For hosting 3 and more web sites if they are not heavy web applications web sites you need to use shared hosting. Most best shared hosting I have ever tried is: http://shineservers.com/shared-hosting.html
          I believe you won't regret trying them.
          Extended consciousness.

Comment

I want to host 3 websites

Originally posted by Asher ross View Post
            What are your requirements? Their are various service providers that are best in something or the other.
            You need to list your needs so that you get better suggestions.
            hello asher,
            Actually i have 3 websites(Blogs), and i want to host them on same hosting account as one main domain and 2 as add on domains, so is it possible to get a hosting service which is reliable and provide effective up time services as well... Thanks

Comment

Think that you will not regret having looked at bluevm.com cheap web hosting solutions.
              Using the code '10OFF', you will get 10% off any order.
              It's a good value, reliable, and service has been better than other hosting companies.
              Awesome host and service.

Comment

TuckTail web hosting is good?

Originally posted by uthamaputiran
                I would suggest the site Tucktail.com here you can get the website hosting plans at low cost and host your website...I have hosted my sites here......Here you can get best service and good customer support.
                Hello uthamaputiran,
                First of all thqank u very much for this nice web hosting link, i just want to know that have u hosted any of your website with this company? if yes then i guess it is not mentioned any where that how many domains i can host on one web hosting package? if u know then plz do let me know...Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Lyseracid View Post
                  For hosting 3 and more web sites if they are not heavy web applications web sites you need to use shared hosting. Most best shared hosting I have ever tried is: http://shineservers.com/shared-hosting.html
                  I believe you won't regret trying them.
                  Hello lyseracid,
                  Thank u for ur reply, my websites are 3 as well an also not some sort of heave files, just simple informational files, so do u think shine server is best choice for it? Thanks

Comment

www.besthostingpro.com is the best free hosting site.

Comment

I will suggest Hostgator!
                      HostUG - Domains & Web Hosting
                      Domain Names | Reliable Web Hosting | 15$ Per Year with Free Domain

Comment

If you are looking for best hosting solutions you should use Hosthongkong.net services. You will receive featured stable plans provided by skilled support.

Comment

godaddy is the best company i have found out till now.
                          serverpk web hosting - serverpk.com reseller hosting

Comment

I would suggest using Tucktail.com . I am hosted my sites with them. They provide cheap cost, quality,reliable service and free extras...

Comment

My Suggestion

Originally posted by johncruze View Post
                              Hello readers,
                              Well my suggestion will be ipage.com I have been using them for almost 1 year and you'd love the Support and Free Marketing and Security Suites of over $400.

I am a kind of lay person in Web matters but every time I mess up with my website, they always provided great support to me. If you need a tension-free hosting, chose them.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X