Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need shared hosting for my 2 wordpress blogs

Hey there,
    I believe this is the right place to ask experienced webmasters to help me. I need to host 2 wordpress blogs in Europe.
    What web hosts in EU can you recommend me to look at?
    I need over 10 gbs of disk space.
    Any information on WPneuron.com hosting services? Are they offering any specials or discounts? Are their servers stable?

Alternatives?
    Houston Toyota Center - Official Site of Toyota Center

To my mind services from ViUX.com would be definitely best fit for wordpress hosting. They are highly reliable and their hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.

Comment

I've tried many web hosts I can say that wpneuron.com provides professional wordpress hosting services.
      I was really surprised to see a great list of useful features for running any kind of web sites.

Pricing looks reasonable.

Comment

You can rely on ViUX.com services. I love their stable cloud based hosting plans with nice features perfectly optimized for wordpress. Support team is professional and helpful. Prices are reasonable.

Comment

There is even a good number of all popular applications like phpBB, Wordpress.
          This host has great, timely support. WPneuron.com is the host you can rely on in any situation.
          "A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining and wants it back the minute it begins to rain." Mark Twain

Comment

I can say ViUX.com service is perfect for you. They have helpful responsive support, featured plans, reasonable prices and highest uptime.

Comment

Working...
            X