Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A cheap & good hosting provider for a website?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A cheap & good hosting provider for a website?

I am using Goddady for my website. It is fine but can you suggest me some good hosting sites for promoting products? I'm trying to create a modest WP website to apply for Jvzoo affiliate. I'm a newbie in Product Launch field so I don't know what hosting sites is good for me. 
    Thanks for your help
    Script Engage 2.0 Review

You need to choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support. Check out these professional web hosting providers:
    - QHoster.com
    - Siteground.com
    - Hostwinds.com
    You will find out the availability of their systems administrators and send them a support ticket and see how fast they respond.
    Houston Toyota Center - Official Site of Toyota Center

Comment

Godaddy is cheap and really good site to buy
      Earn extra income

Comment

I can advise you to compare all web hosting services, as it is a top priority for your new web host business to be well-provided with all necessary tools.

Comment

The best place to search for affordable web site hosting plans is the internet itself.
          In this kind of tight spot, it is good to evaluate well the web hosting providers.

Well, if you ask me, I know that Centohost.com is reliable web host that offers cheap feature-rich hosting deals. What is so important is you always experience you are not alone dealing with customer or tech support.
          - uptime is great (99.9%)
          - speed is super fast
          - customer support works 24/7

I like them, highly recommend their hosting deals.

Comment

Check vps9.net For reasonable Web hosting services. all new hosting features, quick customer support and easy to upgrade services.

Comment

I'd say saturn.domains is nice for any hosting, their servers are fast and staff knows how to manage servers and treat customers to deliver best services. You can get any 1-year shared plan at C$70 with coupon 70HOSTING!

Comment

Think that you can check out foxcloud.net web hosting solutions.
                Their service has been excellent and top notice thus far. I love the speed of the site, the uptime, the support when needed (few and far between), and the features (the automatic backups are wonderful especially).

"A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining and wants it back the minute it begins to rain." Mark Twain

Comment

I would recommend you to stay with them, You could find a lot more hosting companies here.
                  Finest web hosting solutions at the most affordable rates
                  cheap vps hosting india

Comment

As I see saturn.domains would be perfect place to get stable hosting solutions. Their plans are provided with varnish that makes website loading much more faster.

Comment

Extremely and painlessly satisfied dealing with lionhost.gr and their team, hosting service is superb.
                      I like their pricing and also so many useful 1-click installer scripts. Their customer support work 24/7 - they are ready to help.

Comment

Working...
                      X