Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need hosting for an e-commerce site

Hello guys,

I have a shopping cart site that I now need to move for the 2nd time. I was originally at Doorhost.net - but when they sold their whole system pretty much fell apart. The current hosting company I have seems to have problems every few months. I am looking for hosting where once I have things up and running, things go smoothly.

I have so far been impressed with what I have seen from accuwebhosting.com. Can anyone tell me how many sites they host and if they are prompt in responding to issues?

I have been trying to reach the support staff at my current hosting company all day. (Yes, I know its Sunday), but no one is responding.

About Me:
    I'm new in this forum, I am a consultant and have worked with multiple firms
    You can check Examples of 2d animated videos one of my work.
    In this article we highlight 2D Animated videos that serve as good examples spread across B2B and B2C domain.

Hi, I found ctrlswitches.com is providing best E-commerce VPS hosting services. they provide fully managed hosting services. check out the sales team for more discounts and deals.

Comment

You can trust demontech.net and their e-commerce hosting deals.

Top notch support, affordable pricing, and I haven't seen a bit of downtime.
      They're cheap, bandwidth is plenty and domains unlimited but you get what you pay for!
      "A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining and wants it back the minute it begins to rain." Mark Twain

Comment

I suggest you to check some websites for reviews. On the other hand - NextPointHost is a good ecommerce hosting company

Comment

I know ViUX.com is offering quality hosting solutions with outstanding uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

Comment

I recommend 4goodhosting.com service. I highly recommend them if you need ecommerce website hosting. They offer reasonable priced web hosting. I have been with them and I can say that I am very satisfied with the service. Support and technical inquiries are very fast and helpful. And when I had difficulties with some of the database issues, they fixed things immediately. I am very amazed about it. Go ahead and contact them today.

Comment

Hi,

There are many hosting companies around the world but I will recommend you inmotion hosting as this is hosting is one of the best hosting company around the globe due to its loyalty with their customers and advanced features.
              Peruse my InMotion Hosting review to find out why InMotion Hosting is one of the leading choices among people and businesses looking for web hosting.

Comment

I believe hostwinds ssd litespeed hosting will be the best for running e-commerce web sites.
                They have a rock solid infrastructure in place and guaranteed to serve you the next several years to come.

Comment

I prefer to use saturn.domains to get stable hosting solutions. Their plans are provided with varnish that makes website loading much more faster. You can use '70HOSTING' coupon and get any plan at C$70/year

Comment

I strongly believe that kvchosting.com will meet your expectations on the most favorable terms.

They've handled every ticket quickly, and with the responses you'd want from the very start.
                    My business has grown as a direct result of the service and support they offer.
                    Find & Read True Customer Reviews At Serchen

Comment

Now a days many companies are providing web hosting services.
                      But most of them are not reliable.
                      I have a list of Cheap and Reliable Web Hosting provider.
                      To see these list Visit Now

Comment

Well plans from hostingsource.com and ifastnet.com can be suitable for your needs, the OP.
                        Their services are e-commerce friendly and prices are low.

Comment

You go to low-cost commercial services

Comment

I've done research and can say saturn.domains is the one of best option to get hosting solutions. Their support replies quickly, stability is outstanding and prices are reasonable.

Comment

You will definitely need SSL certificates to keep your website secure and not hacked.
                              I have seen swissns.ch offered SSLs TOTALLY FREE for one year. You save $40/yr

Use Code: FREESSL and get a FREE DV SSL certificate for your domain!

Comment

Working...
                              X