X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need SSD shared hosting + US location server

Hello there!
    I have a question to ask.
    I need specific request: I need SSD + US location server.
    So far I have found SolVPS host. Is it reliable? How is their professionalism? What do you know more companies?
    Houston Toyota Center - Official Site of Toyota Center

I Would suggest you to go with ctrlswitches.com for Best SSD Web Hosting at very low price.
    ctrlswitches provides wide verity of Hosting services. Now get Managed cPanel hosting, wordpress hosting, managed VPS and dedicated servers at reasonable price.

Comment

I reconment use vps. net.
      Superfast SSD VPS servers from £3.50 / $5.00 pm – Our SSD VPS Server comes ... Available in 10locations worldwide from $5.00 per month .
      http://rankhijackreviewh.com | Rank hijack review | Rank hịjack

Comment

I believe you need more quality options. According to my knowledge Kvchosting.com is offering smooth ssd hosting with no glitches. After they've moved to new DC their servers became blazing fast. Highly recommend to check them out.

Comment

A2hosting.com and iFastNet.com provide reliable SSD shared accounts on lovely conditions and their uptime is high and their tech staff is online for 24 hours. Pricing policy is simple and flexible.

Comment

I can draw your attention to hostwinds.com ssd hosting deals.
            Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month. They will pass on the savings.
            Its long history in this business gives the reasons to treat it as the host with highly redundant servers and quality support.

Comment

You must go through there reviews section which help to get good information about services and support
              scalebuzz

Comment

There're many big guys in hosting industry that you can rely on, however according to me, there're 3 big guys that I usually use to host number of websites on them. 3 of them are Godaddy, BlueHost and Namecheap.

With Godaddy, I usually get big discounts via email, the most percent discount I've got are 30% off and 25% off on new orders. More, they have a very professional and comfortable control panel that can help me much in my domain management. It's very easy to transfer or renew when I need to do. When my domains get expiring, I've always get notification by them, that's very good. For their coupons, you can visit here to get Godaddy coupon for hosting just only for $1/month + free domain latest >>>
                Code:
                http://ecoupon.io/godaddy-coupon-domain-hosting-latest/
                With Bluehost, currently they're offering the coupon with a huge discount up to 50% off on hosting, I think that they're one of the cheapest hosting now. Their support also good and fast. The hosting features are good too, with some unlimited resources such as disk space, bandwidth,...For their coupons, you can visit here to get Bluehost Coupon just only for $3.95/month + free domain latest >>>
                Code:
                http://ecoupon.io/bluehost-coupon-discount-code-latest/
                With Namecheap, they have a very good and friendly support team that can help you almost instantly, I've contact them many times and each time was let me very happy and rate them 5 stars in supporting. Namecheap also give monthly coupons that can help you save 10% on domain purchasing and save 25% off on your hosting, VPS purchasing. For their coupons, you can visit here to get Namecheap Coupon latest and active currently >>>
                Code:
                http://ecoupon.io/namecheap-coupon-code-latest/
                So I would like to recommend 3 hosting providers above to you. I hope this helps.

Good luck to you!
                Godaddy Renewal Coupon 35% Off Domain & Hosting Latest in 2017
                GreenCloudVPS Coupon - Get 50% Off VPS Hosting Latest in 2017

Comment

I'd like to say that Hostwinds.com would be nice place to buy ssd hosting solutions with best performance. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware

Comment

Search it on google and you will get a better option.
                    Branded sms service Web Development Short Code

Comment

a2hosting is the best site.
                      website designing companyin delhi | SEO Company in Delhi | Digital Marketing company in Delhi

Comment

Hostwinds - I can say they are one of the best hosts I used. They are 100% US based provider.
                        Perfect Moving - Quality moving services in Toronto.

Comment

I recommend iFastNet because they provide a free domain name even with cheapest plan, they have PHP 5.2, 5.3 and 5.4 which you can choose in cPanel for your needs. Servers are very secure especially using the site lock which makes it impossible for hackers to exploit your scripts by fully locking all files uploaded so they can not be changed.

Comment

When it comes to SSD shared hosting, you can use 4Goodhosting. Their packages include so many cool features and great resources. Pricing is reasonable. Customer service is 24 hours active and always fast when responding to my support questions. Out of all the hosting I have tried, it is the most fast and reliable one. If I were you, I will definitely call them today.

Comment

I can say hostwinds.com ssd hosting deals are solid and services are trustworthy. I love their support team polite manner and quick replies.

Comment

Working...
                              X