Thinking to get reseller hosting in Singapore

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking to get reseller hosting in Singapore

What reliable hosts in Singapore do you know?

I would like to order 50 gbs of disk space. Linux.
    Any information regarding QHoster.com web hosting services and their reseller hosting accounts? Any discounts?

What other web hosts with stable servers in Singapore can you recommend me to look at?

I'd recommend you to use dedicated servers from trustworthy providers, I mean go4hosting .They have provided 24/7 support that is always managed by default, they often go beyond what is included by default to satisfy custom client needs. You can learn a lot when you sign up with them.
    Go4VPS | CYfuture

Comment

QHoster.com is perfect host, it offers Multi-location choice: UK, USA (FL,NJ, TX & CA), Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Singapore.
      It's good cheap hosting. The supports good and they always seem prepared to go out of their way to get things done. Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount.
      "A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining and wants it back the minute it begins to rain." Mark Twain

Comment

Do not trust them, They have really poor live chat team. I believe that Support level has to be best when you are selecting hosting provider. check with some other hosts.

Comment

Originally posted by mollywilson866 View Post
          I'd recommend you to use dedicated servers from trustworthy providers, I mean go4hosting .They have provided 24/7 support that is always managed by default, they often go beyond what is included by default to satisfy custom client needs. You can learn a lot when you sign up with them.
          do you ever try those service or you are seller friend?
          Best Food Truck In LA | Food Truck Catering Wedding | Food Truck Catering

Comment

you should search for their customer reviews before signingup
            Finest web hosting solution at the most affordable rates
            cheap vps hosting india

Comment

go4hosting is also and offer the latest and attractive schemes.
              <a href="http://kt-electrician.co.uk">Kt-Electrician</a>

Comment

You must go through there reviews section there you will get good information about services and support
                scalebuzz

Comment

Working...
                X