Need ssd reseller with 50 gbs of HD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need ssd reseller with 50 gbs of HD

Would like to find a quality hosting. I have found attractive deals from kvchosting.com, they have ssd reseller solutions.

Require 50 gbs of disk space. Linux.

However I need to compare it with other ones and then make my final decision.
    Do you have personal experience of running your web sites with this host?
    Thanks in advance.
    Find & Read True Customer Reviews At Serchen

Well, I believe that kvchosting.com is one of the best places where you can order reliable hosting.
    The system itself is rock solid and the software & features are excellent.

I am totally impressed with these guys.

Comment

I can say Kvchosting.com is offering top level customer care, solid servers and high uptime. Plans comes with user-friendly features at low pricing.

Comment

Created for users who want to start their own hosting business to host their clients
        cricket | gymnastic | boxing | yoga

Comment

All good except their recent years greed for money. Kvchosting.com is in the niche of low-price hosting, and as such, there is a certain lowering of expectations that must occur. If you need hand holding or want help developing your website, then no low-end hosting site is in your best interest.
          "A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining and wants it back the minute it begins to rain." Mark Twain

Comment

As I see with Kvchosting.com everything works perfect. They are delivering low-cost solutions with high stability and knowledgeable support.

Comment

Try to widen your search. The thing is that the truth comes out of comparison.
              I know that hostwinds.com offers really great reseller hosting packages based on ssd storage + Litespeed server.
              + use the code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.

Comment

Working...
              X