Need reseller hosting (ssd) for e-commercing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need reseller hosting (ssd) for e-commercing

I decided to transfer my e-store to ssd reseller hosting account - need 50 gbs of space, 1350 gbs of bandwidth.
    I have found a host called hostwinds - do you know anything about its services?
    It offers ssd reseller hosting plans. Pricing looks reasonable, but still hesitate to trust them or not.

Where can I read customer hosting reviews (true) about them?
    Find & Read True Customer Reviews At Serchen

To my mind Hostwinds.com is perfect option for everyone who wants quality hosting service. There are a lot of useful resources in their plans which are able to satisfy the demands of many users, you will receive performance optimized featured plans at reasonable pricing.

Comment

Hello, As per my experience hostwinds reseller hosting is expensive. Compare the reseller hosting features and price with ctrlswitches.com . they have reasonable reseller hosting.

Comment

Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month!

This decent host also offers excellent value for money with lost of great features for what I consider a very reasonable price. My site has never encountered slow-down nor has it ever been offline without explanation... Hostwinds team get double thumbs up!
        Houston Toyota Center - Official Site of Toyota Center

Comment

I'd say that with Hostwinds.com everything works perfectly. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.

Comment

I am VERY satisfied with hostwinds service.
            Live chat is a great way to get help, friendly and very helpful, directing you in the right place if they cannot give you help on the spot.
            The speed of my websites has been amazing since I switched from my old host and that was the main factor that made me want to switch in the first place.
            "A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining and wants it back the minute it begins to rain." Mark Twain

Comment

Considering your search terms I think Hostwinds.com would be definitely best for you. Their support team is very good. My uptime has been fabulous and everything is working like a clock.

Comment

You will get good information about there services and support through there reviews section
                scalebuzz

Comment

Working...
                X