Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for reseller hosting in US (100 gbs of disk space)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for reseller hosting in US (100 gbs of disk space)

I would like to choose a reliable host offering stable and fast reseller hosting in US.
    My budget is $45 per month. I need 100 gbs of disk, Linux, 2 tbs of bandwidth.

What are your views on kvchosting.com and their ssd reseller hosting services?
    Any comments on their pricing, reputation, etc.?

Check out deals from Hostwinds company. They have all needed features, high available support and solid servers. Prices are also reasonable.

Comment

I recommend you to see ctrlswitches.com has suitable Reseller hosting plan for you. they have managed reseller hosting services with great support team and free reseller club reseller account. check once.

Comment

Take advantage of a professional and innovative server hosting provider and of reliable and powerful dedicated servers based on Linux or Windows. Our dedicated root servers provide you with the latest server hardware, strong processors, unlimited traffic and the highest level of server availability, flexibility and efficiency. Get your own dedicated server for your individual business needs at prices you can afford or create your customized and individually configured server for your special requirements.
        Buy Linkedin Endorsements Buy Linkedin Followers

Comment

Thank you for info.
          Sellosity review

Comment

You must go through Offer section of forum site there you will get many hosting provider from them select one as per your requirement and budget
            scalebuzz

Comment

I just recently moved over to kvchosting.com, and immediately my script gave me trouble. Their customer support helped me and solved the trouble. Special requests have always come through quickly and gracefully. As long as they stick to their guns on not overselling their servers, I don't think I'll ever be looking for a new web host.
              Houston Toyota Center - Official Site of Toyota Center

Comment

You should use hostwinds.com for sure. The overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent. You will be pleased with speed connectivity and customer support service.

Comment

I must say that kvchosting.com is very professional web host with really stable servers in USA. Their service is low-cost, and taking into account the features, free bonuses and the most important is customer support - the price is really the best of the best. The features I like are:
                  - Money Back Guarantee
                  - Uptime SLA Guarantee
                  - Zero Overselling Guarantee
                  "A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining and wants it back the minute it begins to rain." Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                  X