No announcement yet.

best uptime tracking service

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. Unlike Pingdom and mon.itor.us, Panopta utilizes a verification process to confirm all outages using 3-4 geographically disperse monitoring nodes. This eliminated the false positives we experienced with pingdom and mon.itor.us due to their single node only outage triggers
    2. Panopta lets us add comments to outages so we know what the cause was
    3. Panopta lets us delete outages and automatically re-calculates uptime metrics when we do. This is useful for outages that we trigger which should not be included in the uptime metric. I know pingdom does not have this feature and believe mon.itor.usdoes not either
    4. Panopta has a very easy to use JSON API (it was easier for us to work with compared to pingdom's api)
    5. Pricing is reasonable (about $1.50/server/month), but not as cheap as pingdom
    6. Panopta provides the ability to create public facing report pages (Pingdom has this feature as well - but we couldn't rely on their uptime metric calculations due to frequent false positives)
    7. Panopta has been very accommodating to our requests and very responsive to support inquiries

Comment

Many company provide vps 99.99% uptime but that is depend service company reviews.

Comment

StatusCake is one of my favorite up time monitoring services out there. Although it checks your server/site every 5 minutes at minimum, the amount of detail it provides can help you figure out what is going on with your site, while you are asleep. Best free up time monitoring service, period. I have listed its features below so you can have in-depth look.
        1. User-friendly Interface
        2. Unlimited number of checks. Add as many sites as you like.
        3. Check from multiple locations around the globe.
        4. Base plan is free and you can upgrade whenever you like to do so.
        5. Free Email Notifications when your site goes down, and comes back up.
        6. You can also buy some SMS credits, which will alert you via SMS when your site goes Down.
        Sellosity review

Comment

Thanks for sharing lots of tips
          Android Free Roms | Free Roms | Sony Phones Roms

Comment

Uptimerobot is good as well as Statuscake. I also like Binary Canary.

ProlimeHost - serving 100's of clients and servers globally

Comment

Working...
            X