Free Hosting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Hosting

What do you guys think about free hosting? Are those companies trustworthy? What about the quality of their services? My personal input is that may be its suitable for starters, students, trial hosting, learning hosting etc to start with free hosting that there is nothing to loose. Nothing to loose includes no important data or serious business.

Ya. you are correct.Free hosting is suitable for beginners,students.....
    But free hosting is not suitable for professional web site.For that,better we can go and get paid hosting service.For my professional website i got a paid hosting service from 9cubehosting.com here they provide Linux based web hosting.

Comment

As the name states, free hosting suits the beginners and not the professionals, unless you are to try it for an instance. Besides, there are certain limitations like low bandwidth, no customer support, limited disc space and so. Also, there are certain web hosts who would be impose their ads in your website, as you're supposed to host for free. Unless you are to upgrade to paid/premium plans, you'll not be able to receive the benefits that you wish to have.

It's obvious that preferring a paid hosting service to a basic plan would let you have a better assistance rather than a free service that is not worth for a little. Try a reliable hosting provider and engage your business!

Good luck!
      Get Handdy Online Invoicing and Online Accounting for small business

Comment

According to me FREE HOSTING service is not bad. Its depend on our thinking. May be some free hosting service providers are not trustworthy but not all. Mostly free website hosting service providers only want little space for their link or add in your website. And some providers want only work related to site. So free hosting service is not much bad.
        website design and development company

Comment

Free hosting is good as long as the site hosted is not very important to you and you do not have many visitors either. Otherwise it is advisable no to go for free hosting for business websites and instead go for a paid hosting package.
          eUKhost : eUK Web hosting | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Linux VPS hosting |

Comment

It depends on your requirements. Free hosting is suitable for starters.

Comment

start with .blogspot website and switch to .com domain this hosting is also free
              video tutorials on Blogger, SEO, Making Money Online, Web Designing, web development, google adsense

Comment

Hey Friends,
                In this compitive world, I really do not think that anything is free. Atmost we can get it in minimum price. So, I am not sure about free hosting but YES, I am known to a company "Sri Ganesh Hosting" of that provides hosting services in least price. I think you should visit its website for more inforations and details. Here is the Link : http://www.sriganeshhosting.in/

Comment

Hi,

I never trust on free hosts because have tried couple of free hosts earlier but most of time i faced downtime problem.

Comment

Originally posted by mwaraitch View Post
                    What do you guys think about free hosting? Are those companies trustworthy? What about the quality of their services? My personal input is that may be its suitable for starters, students, trial hosting, learning hosting etc to start with free hosting that there is nothing to loose. Nothing to loose includes no important data or serious business.
                    Hi

Good question free hosting is not correct but when you in learning stage it will be helpful. It is not good for Business purpose.

Thanks and Kind Regards,

Comment

Originally posted by ajay4seo View Post
                      Hi,

I never trust on free hosts because have tried couple of free hosts earlier but most of time i faced downtime problem.
                      But your write but when we are practicing it is ok. Other wise you should purchase it, best offers in so many hosting site like
                      justhost.com
                      jainhosting.com
                      besthosting.com etc

Thanks and Kind Regards,

Comment

Nothing is free in the world except advice. If something is free we need to think about 1000 times. I am not trusting free hosting, It is always headache...
                        See the best template collection in the universe

Comment

Originally posted by vincewicks View Post
                          Nothing is free in the world except advice. If something is free we need to think about 1000 times. I am not trusting free hosting, It is always headache...
                          Yes your write advises is too easy friend .

Comment

Best free hosting in ucoz company Mejrebtha personally
                            مظلات السيارات سواتر ومظلات

Comment

Thanks
                              مظلات السيارات سواتر ومظلات

Comment

Working...
                              X