Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do I need to start a hosting business?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, if you don't have enough knowledge how to manage hosting services you will need to get support outsourcing to be sure your customers will be well-served and their issues would be fixed. I know that Supportmonk.com is offering quality and reliable outsourced support for low prices.

Comment

very nice thread for us. because i was also want to start hosing website.
      video tutorials on Blogger, SEO, Making Money Online, Web Designing, web development, google adsense

Comment

Originally posted by seopeak View Post
        Hi there,
        What are the startup costs?
        Thanks In advance
        It could range from $20.00/per month for a reseller account or 100's of dollars per month depending on whether you get reseller, vps or dedicated server to host your clients sites on.

Then there's the billing software, whmcs is a great one. Then the domain registration and cpanel licenses etc.

It's hard to answer with an exact answer for the start up costs. As it varies.

Chad
        How To Earn A Full Time Income From Your Website
        webmasterbabble.com Webmaster Forum

Comment

I suggest you start off as a reseller, expand your business and when you make enough rent a dedicated server. Continue to expand, and make sure you have excellent customer service.

Comment

Depending on your customer type, the total number of accounts on a reseller account can be more or less. VPS Hosting or Dedicated Servers: After surpassing 250 customers, you will need to upgrade to a virtual private server or dedicated server which will be your first real step into the wonderful world of web hosting
            Jimdo | Zohosites | Hatenablog | WordPress

Comment

When it comes to making money online, there are ample opportunities available to you. You simply need to choose one that suits your skills and take it from there.Here at ShoutMeLoud I have shared various techniques to help you earn money working online.
              Samsung Air Conditioner, Samsung Smart Phones, Samsung Mobile Accessories

Comment

For strating a Hosting services you have the follow following steps:

1. For starting Hosting services first of you have to purchase the best server and make the best technician
                and network engineering team for maintaining your server.
                2. After that Build a Website by which you can provide your company information and get in touch to your
                Upcoming Clients.
                3. You have the Best support team for providing best services and solve any types of the problem
                immediately.
                4. Management and Shareholders
                5. SEO team: SEO team provides best ranking in SERP ( Search Engine Result Pages ) who is helping
                you to get more of more traffic and make trust on Client's mind.
                Last edited by smithroy; 06-08-2017, 04:11 AM.
                Sage 50 Cloud | Sage Hosting

Comment

Working...
                X