Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do I need to start a hosting business?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do I need to start a hosting business?

Hi there,

How I can start a hosting business? What are the startup costs?

Thanks In advance
    Hi, I am Nicolas, SEO consultant and Owner of SEOPeak.co.uk . Check out our seo services and if you are interested get in touch.

first of all u should draft your business plan...
    Website Design Delhi

Comment

There are lot of costs involved. You have to consider the capital investment in infrastructure and equipment costs. Then there are operating costs as well. If you do not have any experience then you should start with a reseller first to get better knowledge about it.
      eUKhost : eUK Web hosting | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Linux VPS hosting |

Comment

Get a business plan first. Then a marketing plan if you're ready to engage prospects. But make sure you have enough capital to fund necessary things.
        MLM Business Opportunities | Network Marketing Success

Comment

Starting a hosting business is not a easy task but your ideas will help you to start this business for that get a business plan first. Then you will able to start the business.
          anti wrinkle brisbane peptides Australia| Best acne treatment Brisbane| Best liposuction treatment Brisbane

Comment

First you need a server or a re-seller account with an established web hosting business. Then you need an easy way for users to sign up and pay you. Also you need competitive prices and good marketing.
            www.playnswap.com
            #1 Site to trade in your old video games for new ones, FREE!

Comment

Knowledge is power, the first step would be to learn as much as possible about the industry as possible. Forums like this one are a great resource. Start-up costs vary, but plan on not having any revenue in the initial stages while you establish your business. It is a very competitive industry, but if you work hard and are committed you will succeed.
              Web Hosting Solutions + Solid Support Services
              PingPipe.com

Comment

Hi,

If you want to start your self hosted business than startup cost would be very high so i would suggest you to start your own reseller business to get an idea about hosting business. To start this, you just need to find reliable hosting company and by taking a their reseller account, you can start the selling of your own hosting packages.

Comment

Get a small business approach very first. Then the marketing approach in case you are wanting to take part prospective customers. However make sure you have sufficient funds to advance required points.

Comment

You can find your answer on Google
                    PVC plastic pipe|PVC Plastic Profile PVC plastic tube|Plastic profile extrusion

Comment

1. Business Plan.
                      2. Cost for the server, support team, software.
                      3. Web design you on your way.

Comment

I'm recommend use reseller hosting first because many trick to do
                        simple
                        -software
                        -customer case

If you know step it's easy to start to business .
                        Business Hosting many thing to do I'm working web hosting in Thailand my boss always to block IP from oversea it's push to us server
                        need to stop before our server overload.
                        คาสิโนออนไลน์

Comment

Online business is much famous than other business because you can easily manage your business from all over the world. I think that web hosting business is also profitable. You should need to get complete above business information and do start this business.
                          Clothing Discount Coupons | Bebe Codes | All Clothing Stores Coupon List

Comment

I am also want to start business hosting and this discussion help me a lot about this matter.This discussion clear me a lot of things about web hosting business.I think it's beneficial for me in future.

Comment

Originally posted by infuzion View Post
                              I am also want to start business hosting and this discussion help me a lot about this matter.This discussion clear me a lot of things about web hosting business.I think it's beneficial for me in future.
                              Share your views about it.

Comment

Working...
                              X