looking for server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for server

I am in search of dedicated server solutions and Ir-hosting.com seems suitable for my needs.
    What can you say about their uptime and customer care?
    Are their prices reasonable?
    Thanks in advance!

You know, hosting services market is so competitive, so there are tons of web hosts you can look at.
    As for reliable one, I know wolfcraftserver.com - they offer affordable and feature-rich servers like this one, for instance:
    Essential$ 84.99 per month

• AMD Opteron 3365 (8 X 2.4Ghz)
    • 32 GB DDR3 RAM
    • 2 X 2 TB HDD or SSD's
    • 100 Megabit Fiber Connection
    • Unlimited data transfer
    • 1 IPv4 Address
    • Uptime Guarantee
    Houston Toyota Center - Official Site of Toyota Center

Comment

I have noticed provisionhost.com would be best option to get server solutions. Servers are affordable ans they work perfectly. Support is skilled and responsive.

Comment

I would suggest you to check the dedicated server hosting offers section, and give a try for some other alternative. you may get some best hosting features at very less price. visit VPS9 Networks for best and instant set-up dedicated servers at affordable price.
        VPS9 Networks - Affordable Hosting Services. | Unmetered | Unlimited VPS, RDP Hosting,Fast Processor servers with 10TB, 100TB & Unmetered Banddwidth.

Comment

Have a look at dedicated servers from hostingsource.com and pirateshosting.net.
          They have plans which are suitable for the greater part of the web masters containing a great amount of on-demanded resources. Prices are low and there is no downtime on them.

Comment

What are your dedicated server requirements and budget? I could have suggested you the best plan if your requirements were known. Honestly, I never heard about the web hosting providers you mentioned though you can always do research on company's review, web hosting support, security, up-time records, etc.

If you want other excellent alternative, I would highly recommend you AccuWebHosting as most Reliable Windows and Linux dedicated server provider. AccuWebHosting.com is the leading Web Hosting Provider since 2003 serving over 20000+ customers across the globe. AccuWebHosting is known for offering the top notch hardware specifications at most affordable prices.
            AccuWebHosting.Com | US Based Web Hosting Provider Since 2003 | Trusted by 20,000+ Clients Worldwide | ASP.Net Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers

Comment

I suppose you should compare offers and choose the best one. Check out server solutions provided by Exmasters.com. They are reputable company with enterprise servers and skilled tech staff, just give them a try.

Comment

If you are looking for high performance server for a low price. I'd suggest to check with Hosting Pari once. They guarantee 99.99% up time and their normally a ticket response is within 2 minutes.

Originally posted by MadDemon View Post
                I am in search of dedicated server solutions and Ir-hosting.com seems suitable for my needs.
                What can you say about their uptime and customer care?
                Are their prices reasonable?
                Thanks in advance!

Comment

I know Rackend.com is delivering high reliable server deals based in Switzerland. All packages are excellent value for money and are backed by supreme uptime and speedy and knowledgeable customer service

Comment

This server is very high configuration.

Comment

I know a company 7skyhost, they have setup in europe and germany. They are providing high-spec dedicated servers on very reasonable price. you check their dedicated server page on their website i.e. 7skyhost.com. I am using their server from past 2 years for my online store, believe me their support and service is much better than godaddy as i was using service from godaddy in past and had many issues regarding services.

Comment

I doubt if you will be able to find something really better in terms of dedicated server but You can search for good dedicated server by researching them in various web hosting forums and also review sites to choose the one that fits best for your requirements,But well here are few you can check out on
                        hostingraja.in
                        racksready.com
                        godaddy.com
                        fastwebhost.in

Comment

Bliss Hosting company Offering One Month Free Dedicated
                          Servers With Free 128 IPs To 1024 IPs.
                          It is Depends Our Customer Demands .
                          we Are offering All Class Of IPs.
                          This Offer Available From Our NL and France Data Centers.
                          www.blisshostingco.net

Comment

I'd recommend you to use dedicated servers from time-tested companies, I mean yougottohaveithosting.co.za and hostsailor.com.
                            Their goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, any businesses, and end-users alike.

Comment

I think you must go through Offer section of forums there you will get many hosting provider from them select one will be good for you and there you will get good information about provider also
                              sunpeakshosting

Comment

Working...
                              X