Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is Dedicated Server?

Hello Friends,

Please tell me what is dedicated server.
    security services FT Lauderdale
    gatehouse security Boca Raton

A dedicated server is usually needed for a Web site (or set of related company sites) that may develop a considerable amount of traffic - for example, a site that must handle up to 35 million hits a day. Pretty good dedicated servers offered by Warez-host.com - Netherlands, Sweden, Luxembourg, Russia. Pricing is reasonable, you will not regret a thing.
    "A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining and wants it back the minute it begins to rain." Mark Twain

Comment

A server which is facilitating full services for your site in simple words.
      Mobile application development | Web Development Company india | Android App Development

Comment

My preferable option to get reliable server hosting services is dedicated-servers-top.hosting. They have top-notch solutions which provided with high stability for lowest price.

Comment

Dedicated server is which the client leases an entire server not shared with any other clients . Dedicated servers are most often housed in data centers.
          Go4VPS | CYfuture

Comment

I'd like to say that Giga-RDP.ca would be best option to get server hosting solutions. They have great pricing, professional support and high stability of server.

Comment

A dedicated server is a single computer in a network reserved for serving the needs of the network.
              CNC Engraving Chennai | Engravers Chennai | Gyanecology Clinic Chennai | Cardiology Hospitals Chennai

Comment

I can add that for getting good offshore dedicated server, I know that Pirateshosting.net is considered to be the best one.
                Their support is amazing. To me that's the most important thing. What good is a hosting compay that doesn't help you through the process of setting up.

Comment

I know that digitalserver.com.mx is a good place to get affordable dedicated servers.
                  They are powerful enough for your business applications to run fast and efficiently.

Comment

I can say that hosting022.com dedicated server deals are inexpensive and solid. Servers have no glitches and support staff is skilled.

Comment

As mentioned in name itself Dedicated servers , that is the whole server is dedicated for single user, where as other VPS or Shared hosting is like sharing the same server by limited users.

Comment

Hi Pharaon,
                        you are awesome just shortly tell us about dedicate server ,,, my idea is now clear Thank you very much.

regards,
                        Clipping path outsource
                        Anup Roy
                        Clipping Path Outsource

Comment

Dedicated server mean one type of shared hosting server. Its act as like website in single organization or in-house. It work as a host for a multiple client.

Comment

A dedicated hosting service, dedicated server, or managed hosting service is a type of Internet hosting in which the client leases an entire server not shared with anyone else. This is more flexible than shared hosting, as organizations have full control over the server(s), including choice of operating system, hardware, etc. by wikipedia .
                            led street light manufacturers | Aluminium Cleaning Chemicals | Led Downlights Manufacturers

Comment

What is Dedicated Server

So, as the subject says, whats important to you when you decide to get a dedicated server?Price?Performance? Great support?Add-ons, like Softaculous?Coupons/promotions?Other things not mentioned here?What would be the top three things you look for?-- Bill
                              Buy Facebook likes | Buy Google plus ones | buy YouTube views

Comment

Working...
                              X