Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• server for small hosting company

hi,
    I need some offers for dedicated server or strong vps for small hosting company.
    Be sure that you have an option to backup server...
    thanks

godaddy is the server for small hosting company

cricket | gymnastic | boxing | yoga

Comment

godaddy ? that is company for domains ??? or ? ?

Comment

I'd advise you to use servers from hostsailor.com and hostingsource.com, they are able to satisfy all your needs as their servers are rock-solid and support is active for 24 hours. They fix issues very fast when it's necessary.

Comment

Big Rock may be best for you.
          Android Game Development Company | Android App Development Company | iOS App Development Company

Comment

Dream host is best for you.
            Biodegradable plates,Disposable Plates & Cutlery,Eco friendly Plates & Cutlery,Disposable tableware

Comment

Originally posted by necpro View Post
              hi,
              I need some offers for dedicated server or strong vps for small hosting company.
              thanks
              I have to say that you will be very satisfied if you use 4goodhosting.com so they are the best option. Their servers are very reliable and the uptime is perfect. My sites are running smooth and efficiently. The pricing is competitive. By the way, their support is 24 hours active and responsive, fast answers to my questions and very helpful to my requests. Go ahead and give a try.

Comment

Servers from hostingsource.com are worth your attention.
                With their dedicated solutions, you are powered with freedom: a box of your own. Setting up domains, installing modules, your dedicated server can be 100% customized to suit your needs. Powered by CPanel, all domains created are equipped with full features of the linux hosting plans.

Comment

I am 100% sure that hostwinds servers will suit all your demands.
                  I have dedicated server hosting with them and their technical support team are always willing to help.

Never have down time, price is reasonable.
                  Find & Read True Customer Reviews At Serchen

Comment

I am very happy with pmgchosting.com and highly recommend them to try. You will experience any downtime, and the servers will be fast. Support is wonderfully thorough and responsive.

Comment

Originally posted by necpro View Post
                      hi,
                      thanks
                      It's been 18 days, so I am curious if you've narrowed your list or have you already signed with a provider?

ProlimeHost - serving 100's of clients and servers globally

Comment

I'd draw your attention to VPS deals from hostsailor.com and webhostingbuzz.com.
                        You will be pleased with speed connectivity, network uptime and customer support service.
                        Their pricing policy is simple and flexible.

Comment

According to my knowledge pmgchosting.com servers would meet your needs with their featured cheap plans and top level customer care. Support team are kind and professional guys.

Comment

You need to visit godaddy for the best result. My site also works good

Comment

Check out servers from kvchosting.com.
                              They have plans which are suitable for the greater part of the web masters containing a great amount of on-demanded resources.

Comment

Working...
                              X