help to choose hosting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help to choose hosting

I need your help regarding the choice of web host to order dedicated server.
    One of my friends recommended me to try RapidDedi.com - still not sure about this web host.
    I need your help to find any info on their server performance.
    What can you say about them?

The big thing for me is the uptime, and reliability, alongside good prices (in comparison with quality) and I also like to see some good support just for peace of mind.

Comment

Think that you'd better deal with some reputed web hosts like demontech.net - their servers are fast.
      Locations: USA and India.
      I just wish every company I've deal with on a daily basis are as quick and professional as they are, alas many don't come even close... however, at least I know that my website hosting is secured for years to come!

Comment

It seems to me hostingsource.com servers can be suitable for your needs.
        The server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent.
        Prices are cheap and servers are solid.

Comment

How long has the web host been in business? Have they changed management/ ownership in that time or, more importantly, recently?

Happy using dcxv.com dedicated web hosting service. Uptime is perfect.
          It's good cheap hosting. The supports good and they always seem prepared to go out of their way to get things done.
          "A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining and wants it back the minute it begins to rain." Mark Twain

Comment

If you are looking for dedicated hosting service, you can use 4Goodhosting. I've used their dedicated server for more than a year and so far I have had no complaints. I've been very satisfied with perfect uptime and uninterrupted network. The best part of their service is their fast and responsive 24 hours customer service. They are always there when needed. I have no reason to look for another host. I am very happy. Go ahead and try them.

Comment

I am using RapidDedi.com and highly recommend to you! Uptime is perfect, service is decent. Their exceptional support that I have received has helped me lot and servers are powerful.

Comment

Why not to try dailyrazor.com? The best hosting provider I've ever experienced by a long way.
                Tickets are usually answered with 10 minutes of submission and their support staff is extremely obliging.

Comment

Working...
                X