Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help to choose server

Hello there!
    Which dedicated servers is better to buy - from hostzealot.com or pmgchosting.com?
    Compare these hosts please and tell me which one would you choose.
    Thanks in advance.

I never checked about their hosting services. I would suggest you to have a look at scopehosts.com for affordable and reliable dedicated hosting services.

Comment

The server has transformed how small business operate, and with falling costs and improving efficiency, there has never been a better time to start using a server in your business. Cloud based services have to course had a huge impact on how small businesses in particular manage their data. When the time comes to buy a new server, for many businesses this is seamless and invisible.
      Outsourcing payroll services | Chartered accountant firms in mumbai | Company formation in India | IT recruitment firm in India

Comment

I think thehostlayer.com is good
        I am online marketer at Nimblechapps Web Development Company | Mobile Game Development Company

Comment

I prefer to focus on something much more important, reliable web hosting and great customer service.

I have been with dcxv.com for about 8 months now and it's good host, since I've hadn't had to use customer service once. Take a look at their affordable dedicated servers - pricing is well-balanced.
          Houston Toyota Center - Official Site of Toyota Center

Comment

i recomment you use service of pmgchosting.com. I use it and good quality
            http://rankhijackreviewh.com | Rank hijack review | Rank hịjack

Comment

Check out server plans from Hostzealot.com. Their servers come with one of the industry's most complete set of standard features and with skilled responsive support.

Comment

I'd like to express the point that the truth comes out of comparison, so I can recommend these hosts:
                - Superbithost.com
                - Wiredtree.com
                - QHoster.com
                They have superb reputation in the hosting services market, their stability, reliability and reputation go outside the bounds in every aspect of the question.

Comment

hostzealot.com is making a good provider choise, what in fact mean the half of the successful business. There are many companies to choose among, but I shall recommend consodring the international stable provider hostzealot.com which I personally know as truly quality provider.
                  company formation in India | Foreign company registration in India

Comment

I'd advise you to use servers from time-tested companies, I mean a2hosting.com and cloud.co.za.
                    They have plans which are suitable for the greater part of the web masters containing a great amount of on-demanded resources.

Comment

You can rely on Hostzealot.com. They are the best in delivering quality servers and there is no downtime on them and their support team is skilled and fast.

Comment

Use servers from yougottohaveithosting.co.za, they offer dedicated servers with up to /22 subnets available
                        Pricing from only $170 P/Month
                        EU & USA Locations Available

Coupon Code: 9OJH0B8IH4 20% (Valid for all forum users).

Comment

Why only this 2 ? I think there is much more better solutions even like OVH Hetzner. Good Luck!

Comment

I'd like to express the point that Hostplay.com is perfect place where you can order:
                            - Dedicated servers Sweden, Bulgaria, Russia and Netherlands.
                            Based on the number of positive reviews from users who have been with them for a long time, can say that you can rely on them.
                            "A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining and wants it back the minute it begins to rain." Mark Twain

Comment

Select Dedicated server provider, who can provide you following powerful features

* Powerful control Panel
                              * Cloudflare Support
                              * Let's Encrypt SSL Support
                              * Softaculous script installer
                              * R1Soft Remote Backup
                              * 24x7 Unlimited support instance
                              * 24x7 Server Monitoring

I don't think company which you have selected can provide you above features, therefore its always better to avoid such web hosting providers.
                              KTCHost - Reliable Web Hosting Provider | E-commerce Ready Hosting
                              Offshore Dedicated Server | 24/7 Reliable Tech Support | R1Soft Backup

Comment

Working...
                              X