Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Dedicated Server Hosting

Hello Dear Members,
    I am looking for Managed dedicated server hosting and want 99.9% uptime.
    Please suggest me some reliable managed dedicated server hosting providers.
    Lodge Consumer Complaint Against Company at Voxya Online Consumer Complaint Forum

It can never be stressed to highly enough that nowadays, cheap web hosting plans does not necessarily mean poor quality and service. I am sure that dcxv.com servers will suit all your needs.
    You will see how fast support team answer your specific questions, because they hold an interest in facilitating their clients work.

Comment

Don't worry, Reliability plays an important role in web hosting service that included by uptime, efficiently, and live support. ServerWala is the best web hosting service provider company in India and across the globe which emerged with different plans and features. We Provide windows dedicated server and Linux dedicated server at an unbelievable pricing along with endless customers support.
      Last edited by serverwala; 01-09-2017, 08:13 AM.
      Affordable Dedicated Server | Cheap Vps Server | Game Server
      Skype @ serverwala | toll-free: +91 9772222179

Comment

Hey thanks for this post.
        free astrology , love astrology

Comment

Dedicated servers from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com are reliable and trustworthy enough to sign up with, they are able to satisfy the needs of many IT users. Prices are not high and support is online for 24 hours.

Comment

I suggest you to go with Ctrlswitches.com . they have fully managed Dedicated hosting services with best Expert Customer support and reliable Network.

Comment

Hello,

Get Reliable dedicated server hosting enable you to increase your business. Our dedicated servers are entirely committed to your websites while facilitating you to control your website traffic, portal, etc. Our reliable hosting consistent performance, stability, security, and absolute control over the server.
              Sage 50 Cloud | Sage Hosting

Comment

==>> HostPlay.com is one of the best options for getting servers in Bulgaria, Netherlands, Russia and Sweden.
                Servers are stable - this what I was looking for long time. I can highly recommend this host to all those who read my review. You will not be disappointed, dudes!
                Find & Read True Customer Reviews At Serchen

Comment

As an alternative option I know a1dedicatedservers.com is time-tested host with responsive support and reasonable prices. Servers work with neither glitches, nor outages.

Comment

I believe Superbithost.com is great host. The hosting solutions provided are great. Great value for money!
                    These guys are tops in their support. You don't have to look any further. I frequently ask questions of their support staff on all different topics and they are always patient and helpful.
                    Houston Toyota Center - Official Site of Toyota Center

Comment

I can say hostingsource.com is an excellent host, which is well-priced and easy to work with. Support is fast, efficient, friendly and understandable even for technical twits like I am!

Comment

If you'll need server with highest stability I suggest Exmasters.com. They have powerful hardware and skilled techies at reasonable rates.

Comment

Servers from yougottohaveithosting.co.za and hostsailor.com are well-balanced and prices are low.
                          The server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent.

Comment

Considering quality dedicated servers I want to say RapidDedi.com provides stable and reliable servers taking into account the needs of all their customers. They have responsive support and prices are affordable.

Comment

Hello Add us on skype=specialrdp
                              our company can offer best deal on managed and un-managed dedicated servers we can offer custom plan on request also
                              so please add us on skype so we can discuss further we support linux and windows both on our dedicated servers

Site=http://specialrdp.com/

Regards,
                              Buy RDP from SpecialRDP that provides you cheap Encoding RDP,Admin Encoding RDP,Streming Servers,NL Steming Servers,Dedicated Servers,Normal RDP,Regular RDP,NL Leaseweb Dedicated Servers,NL SmartDC Dedicated servers,NL DATAPLACE Dedicated Servers reliable & affordable NL remote desktop accounts, Buy RDP online from $6 only, 1gbps servers with

Comment

Working...
                              X