Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is cloud

what is a cloud?

This seems to be your first post on the forum and whoa what a way to announce yourself with a basic question whose answer can be found by doing a simple Google search.
    bodHOST.com: Fully Managed Hosting Solutions
    Live Chat | Ph: 866-662-0909 | Email: sales[at]bodhost[dot]com

Comment

Cloud refers to an effective network of virtual hosting features and facilities which are hosted as well as managed by a third party. The companies have huge centers for data management. If you ever need hosting of data, you will have to buy or rent hosting service from them.
      Cheap Windows VPS
      Cheap Dedicated Server Hosting

Comment

Cloud computing is defined as a type of computing that relies on sharing computing resources rather than having local servers or personal devices to handle applications.

Comment

I agree with paullopez, In your first post you should tell us something about you.
          This question can be easily searched in Google and get the best answers from search results.
          Orderhive - Inventory Management Software

Comment

the practice of using a network of remote servers hosted on the Internet to store, manage, and process data, rather than a local server or a personal computer.
            Cosmetic Surgery In Pakistan , Hair Transplant In Pakistan , Best Cosmetic Surgeon In Pakistan

Comment

Cloud computing, also known as on-demand computing, is a kind of Internet-based computing, where shared resources, data and information are provided to computers and other devices on-demand.
              Cheap Silicone doll | Japanese silicone doll

Comment

Saving files online like dropbox.com

Comment

I'm pretty new to making websites and HostingSource.com have guided me through some problems.
                  I asked them loads of questions before I bought my package, and they answered them all to my satisfaction.

Comment

Cloud is not thing but a plug and play services that allow you to store the data and software simply. It like a cloud services provider have huge disk space and then are sharing it with other. It is also have the easy to syn so no matter where you are you can acess the cloud via different devices including mobile phones.
                    Are you looking for the best construction companies in Bangalore and apartments for sale in sarjapur road ?

Comment

If you are asking about only Cloud than you would always seeing this day time in sky above the general level of the ground. If you wants to know about What is cloud computing than "cloud computing is storing and accessing data and programs over the Internet instead of your computer's hard drive." For more detail you can search on google.

Comment

I am new here

Comment

Cloud computing is defined as a type of computing that relies on sharing computing resources rather than having local servers or personal devices to handle applications.

Cosmetic Surgery In Pakistan , Hair Transplant In Pakistan , Best Cosmetic Surgeon In Pakistan

Comment

Cloud refers to an effective network of virtual web hosting service support features and facilities which are organised as well as managed by a third party. The companies have huge centers for information management. If you ever need web hosting service support of information, you will have to buy or rent web hosting service support service from them.
                            Method Of Non-destructive Testing

Comment

This seems to be your first post on the forum and whoa what a way to announce yourself with a basic question whose answer can be found by doing a simple Google search.
                              limousine tours new york city
                              luxury car service in new york

Comment

Working...
                              X