100% Fully-managed VPS servers?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100% Fully-managed VPS servers?

thinking to find a good company offering 100% fully-managed VPS servers.
    100 GB Hard Drive - 1GB RAM - 1000 GBs Bandwidth

need full root access, complete scalability, greater level of security.
    I found Newhost.ro and wansecurity.com web hosts and they offer really nice VPS hosting solutions.
    Well, what company looks better from your points?

If you need quality host you should look for reviews on their services

Comment

Think of trying a VPS from obhosting.com or santrex.net.
      These companies have provided their VPS accounts on lovely conditions. Servers are stable and network is fully-redundant. Prices are quite modest.

Comment

I believe you should have more options to choose from. Check for offers from Webintellects. You will get high available support, featured plans and trustworthy services.

Comment

If I were you, I'd better choose wansecurity.com VPS hosting solutions.
          Their plans are quite cheap when you figure what you're getting for them. As for the servers, they are stable.. The pages load fast, day or night. They have a well balanced system over there.

Comment

Originally posted by Webomania View Post
            thinking to find a good company offering 100% fully-managed VPS servers.
            100 GB Hard Drive - 1GB RAM - 1000 GBs Bandwidth

need full root access, complete scalability, greater level of security.
            I found Newhost.ro and wansecurity.com web hosts and they offer really nice VPS hosting solutions.
            Well, what company looks better from your points?
            I dont know about this company you are talking about i would ask what do you think about the following hosting plan

[Windows VPS Plan 1024]

RAM: 1024 MB
            CPU cores: 2
            Disk space: 50 GB
            Data transfer: 1000 GB
            Operating System: Windows 2008 Enterprise (R2 also available)
            [50 GB HDD FREE!]
            [1000 GB BANDWITH FREE!]
            vpswebserver.com - Windows VPS hosting by VPSWebServer.com ? Dedicated hardware ? MS Hyper-V technology ?

Comment

These companies have provided their VPS accounts on lovely conditions. Servers are stable and network is fully-redundant. Prices are quite modest. 3d printing - sla technology
              thanks.
              visit: http://vexmatech.com

Comment

Working...
              X