Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fontello - Free Icon Fonts Generator with Multiple icons

Hi

When i was searching web fonts icons for a medical related website, there was no proper place to get quality icons because they are not traditional common web design icons, they are unique. So finally i stopped at Fontello, which fulfilled my requirement with custom medical, pharmacy, doctor etc., icons.

I found fontello, A free icon fonts generator which is very much useful to design beautiful websites without losing quality. Using less size, low resolution, unclear images in websites, it's time to update with font icons which gives retina high quality look to our website.

Fontello have multiple icons like medical, pharmacy, technology, software, IT, directions, professional, modern flat icons, social media, web symbols, common symbols, help, user interface, common icon web fonts etc., it has so many icons.

With fontello webfont icons you can:

- shrink glyph collections, minimizing font size
    - merge symbols from several fonts into a single file
    - access large sets of professional-grade open source icons

Developers can integrate its glyph codes icons into their projects using API, because it has Application Process Interface option. We have customization option and as per your customization or requirement.
    web designing companies in hyderabad | website designers in hyderabad
    salesforce online training india | online training india

Very interesting here. Can you provide me with a link to this thing?

Comment

I agree with this post.

Comment

Thanks for sharing them here! I really like to get some new nice ones for me. Also, I can recommend you to check out the page at https://www.templatemonster.com/fonts.php They are going to launch it soon, and you will be able to get lots of great fonts for you there

Comment

Working...
        X