Open Source CMS Development

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open Source CMS Development

Joomla is an award winning CMS system and among the most popular content management systems today using which we can build CMS Websites and powerful internet applications. It employs PHP based coding and stores data in a MySQL database. Search engine friendly-Websites for Online stores, real estate, small business etc.

Joomla is considered as the No 1 rich media publishing tool. Joomla development is so good that there are no commercial challengers which come close. As an example, there are about 100 plugins just for streaming media. People now days are opting towards taking joomla services rather than using other content management systems.
    Best Reseller Hosting in India: http://www.resellerhome.in
    http://www.hostingraja.in/joomla-hosting

Comment

Joomla is great, but a personal opinion is that it seem quite heavy. We came to realize that Drupal has done a better job in terms of keeping the site lighter, but hey, we might be wrong.
      Topvoo.com can help you if you're looking for a list of top movies, songs, cars, classified sites or any other type of top ten lists.

Comment

Joomla is great, easy to use and all, and very flexible, but for a small site i think it`s too heavy. Also it has some security flaws. I don`t know what those are, i just know that 2 of my Joomla based sites were destroyed by hackers last month. And the bad thing is that the hosting company did NOT answer any support ticket, so no backup !

Comment

But i prefer Drupal. Drupal is also a relatively new content management system and some people are not yet trained on it. Still, Drupal is so perfect for SEO that it is worth finding a company that uses it. By finding someone who has experience with Drupal SEO campaigns you can really maximize the power of your website and avoid some of the pitfalls. Even if you don’t go with Drupal for your site now, having a web design company that is familiar with it means you can always switch later on. It also shows that the designers are up to date on the latest innovations, which is something you want to see in your online marketing team.
          Compare Life Insurance Plans in India

Comment

Yes joomla is considered good CMS system but according to the need of features, choice of CMS changes from joomla to another CMS systems.
            PSD to HTML | PSD to Wordpress | PSD to Drupal | PSD to Shopify

Comment

Joomla is a great CMS, Drupal on the other hand is also great. This only varies on the features needed for a website and if the specifications of the website meets the features of a CMS.

Comment

Magento, osCommerce & Zen Cart. Even these three of good CMSs that offer well-built source code, which gives access for simple collaboration between developers and designers & a smooth workflow.
                Managed Cloud Hosting | http://www.fullymanagedclouds.com/managed-cloud-hosting

Comment

According to me Wordpress and Zencart are very good open source. These CMS also useful from SEO point of View.
                  Dedicated Server Hosting | Email Hosting Services | Virtual Private Server Hosting

Comment

wordpress seems to be much better to me in terms of theme and plugins available

Comment

We provide personalized free CMS development services that allow you to quickly store, update, modify, and handle the content on your website. Immediate entry to information helps you improve your work-flow, thereby improving the efficiency and success of your business.
                      magento ecommerce

Comment

Joomla is consider as strong cms. However, if need to built some extra feature to the joomla site. You need to buy paid module or plugin for your site.
                        Cell Phone Radiation Shield | EMF Protection Jewelry

Comment

It is true that Joomla is very helpful and keen Content management system, helping millions for better and secure website development process but i think wordpress is also a great choice because of its unlimited features, functions and customization. I personally think that it depends on your requirements that which kind of website you want to develop.
                          HTML Pro | Shopify Website Design

Comment

"Joomla is an open source platform on which Web sites and applications can be created. It is a content management system (CMS) which connects your site to a MySQLi, MySQL, or PostgreSQL database in order to make content management and delivery easier on both the site manager and visitor."

Comment

Working...
                            X