How to make your site can get indexed by Google fast

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to make your site can get indexed by Google fast

Recently, I developed a web site, such a domain registration, hosting, and taking care of other basic requirements of the server. Now that you have done so, I would like to know, I'm attracted to Google's crawlers, and how you can get to have my site in their indexes in the database. I do not like because you need to pay to get my site indexed and I just do not want to use black hat SEO is not. You can offer me some help on this possible? I heard that building links will help ... Is it true? Do you have the same experience? Moreover, aside from link building, what other ways can I use to be indexed by Google faster than normal on my website? Thanks for any advice you give.
    garden water features | garden lights

Have you sent your XML sitemap to Google? It's the faster way of indexing. Bookmark your site on popular social bookmarking sites as social sites remain indexed faster than any other sites.

Comment

You must have a sitemap created and at least 10 subpages with good content.
      http://www.google.com

Comment

Use Good Content on your web site, do changes on website after 2 or three days. create site map and submit that, build link with regular crawled web site.
        Message Media's Bulk SMS | Text Message | SMS Software

Comment

Submitting a site map + pointing coop weight at internal pages has worked well for me
          Best Wallpapers | Celebrities Wallpapers | Background Images

Comment

Submit your sitemap to Google webmaster and do social bookmarking for your site, your site will get index soon.

Comment

The fastest way to get indexed is like devilmaster said. Submit your XML sitemap to google using the Webmaster Tools and then submit your site to social bookmarking sites. There's a lot of them and the more the merrier
              Matei Gavriluta - Google+ | Try Our SEO Coaching!
              Linkbuildingoffice.com - Houston Local SEO Agency
              and Inbound Marketing Services

Comment

Generate a XML sitemap for your site and submit it to Webmaster tools. Bookmark your site in familiar bookmarking sites like reddit, digg. This can help your site to be indexed by Google quicker.

Comment

Create a sitemap for your site and upload it to Google Webmaster Tools. The updates may not happen in 24 hours, but normally it happens in 48-72 hours.
                  Networking Answers

Comment

Yes m agree that sitemap helps to index your site in search engine .
                    WEB HOSTING : World’s #1 SoftHof Web Hosting

Comment

Xml Site Map is very important for Crawlers,,
                      but one more thing is that generate back links as much you can, because back links can highlight you in SERPs and force crawlers to crawl your website.
                      Doctor Mobile Website -Medical website Designer - Clinical website developer

Comment

You have to do social bookmarking on that page so that it will get a good quality of backlink. Social bookmarking is helpful to get faster indexed over the search engien website. It increases your website visitor and helpful to get increase keyword ranking up over search engine website.
                        Openxcell - A leading Android app development company

Comment

You can do social bookmarking. It will get a good quality of backlinks. Use of social media also helps.
                          Uber Clone Script | Taxi booking solution | iPhone App Development Company |

Comment

First of all Create a site map of your website. and put it into your your root directory.. After that submit your sitemap on google webmaster tools. than submit your website on search engines.
                            Best Web Development Comapy, SEO development company,
                            Web designer and developer

Comment

Submit your sitemap to Google webmaster and do social bookmarking for your site, your site will get index soon.
                              Rank Hijack Review
                              Rank Hijack Bonus

Comment

Working...
                              X