Welcome to Webcosmo Webmaster Forum. We are a laid back yet well-maintained Webmaster Forum offering help and resources on SEO, marketing, online business, web design, hosting and other webmaster related topics.
Create a Mobile Version of Your Current Site. The quickest way to make your site mobile-friendly is to create a mobile version of your desktop site using a conversion platform like bMobilized or Duda Mobile. ...
Create a Mobile Version of Your Current Site. The quickest way to make your site mobile-friendly is to create a mobile version of your desktop site using a conversion platform like bMobilized or Duda Mobile.
A simple solution for mobile friendly site is to recreate a version optimized for mobile devices. This approach ensures that all of your content and site features will load correctly on mobile devices while offering the exact user experience consumers get from your traditional website.
A website is mobile friendly if it has the following attributes −
* A good mobile website has a responsive design which performs well on desktops as well as mobile devices. It not only reduces the maintenance of the website but also makes the content consistent for the search engines.
* The contents of a good mobile website are easy to read on a mobile device without having to zoom the screen. It has appropriate fonts, colors, and layouts.
* It is easy to navigate through a good mobile website on a small screen. It provides links and buttons that can be easily maneuvered using a finger.
* A good mobile website is lightweight such that it takes less bandwidth and time to load on mobile networks.
* The Home Page of a mobile website plays the most important role in connecting users to the content they are looking for. Therefore, good mobile websites make sure the most important links are displayed on the Home Page so that they get enough visibility.
You can create a mobile-friendly version of the website for Googlebot-Mobile, use meta.txt for specifying special instructions to mobile search engine crawlers, use mobile.XML sitemap and will have mobile optimized content on the site.