Welcome to Webcosmo Webmaster Forum. We are a laid back yet well-maintained Webmaster Forum offering help and resources on SEO, marketing, online business, web design, hosting and other webmaster related topics.
PPC is known as cost per click and is exactly what is says, you only pay when users click on your advert which is displayed above or to the side of the organic results in the search engine result pages (SERPs). Although it’s not all about who has the most money, search engines have also built in a quality score to ensure users get the right results return for their search queries.
Pay-per-click (PPC) referred to as paid search advertising or search marketing, is a practice of online advertising, whereby sponsored links are purchased on search engine results pages (SERP), websites, content sites or blogs. ... The fee you pay is based on either clicks on or views of these ads.
PPC ads are a great option to complement your inbound marketing efforts and maximize your coverage on. We’ve outlined 5 reasons why you should create and manage a paid search campaign for your business:
1) Speed-to-market – Unlike organic SEO, PPC ads can be launched quickly, bringing in targeted traffic and qualified leads to your website.
2) Reach– Additional traffic can be sent to your website, expanding your online visibility and helping you establish your company as a leader in your industry.
3) Highly-targeted website traffic–Assigning different ad copies for specific keywords and demographics can dramatically increase the quality of website traffic. PPC ads can be scheduled to run during the best sales periods and in specific geographic regions.
4) Testing Capabilities– PPC is a great way to provide low-risk testing for keywords, enabling you to determine if a full site optimization campaign is worthwhile. It’s also great for landing page A/B testing, allowing you to direct traffic to your choice of different pages of your site in order to find which pages convert at the highest rate.
5) Maximize the return on your marketing investment– Because you pay for PPC only when an ad is clicked, it’s easy to manage costs, track conversions, and determine your ROI. Cost-per-conversions are valuable when comparing your PPC campaign ROI against other marketing tactics. Data is reported accurately and correctly and campaign results can be tracked extensively.