Welcome to Webcosmo Webmaster Forum. We are a laid back yet well-maintained Webmaster Forum offering help and resources on SEO, marketing, online business, web design, hosting and other webmaster related topics.
"Organic traffic" is traffic that comes to your website as a result of unpaid search results.
Frequently, one of the goals of SEO is to increase organic traffic. Other types of traffic,
Pay Per Click- traffic from ads that cost money.
To increase organic traffic of website Search engine optimization (SEO) is used. There are mainly on-page and off-page technique followed to get results and other than this is SMO (social media optimization) through twitter, facebook, etc.
* Target Your Content to an Audience Likely to Share.
* Participate in the Communities Where Your Audience Already Gathers.
* Make Your Blog's Content SEO-Friendly.
* Use social networking platforms to Share Your Posts & Find New Connections.
* Conduct Keyword Research While Writing Your Posts.
* Guest Blog.
* Participate in Q+A Sites.