Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to stop multiple clicks from the same person in Google Ads?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to stop multiple clicks from the same person in Google Ads?

Hi
    I have invested some thousand dollars in Google Ads.
    My money is drastically exhausted.
    I think this is happening with the number of wanted clicks from a same person(s) just finish my money. How to solve this issue?

So many people have the same query. But this is not true.
    Google has a best feature called "Frequency Capping".
    Frequency Capping is way to limit number of clicks from the same person and same device.
    If he is trying to generate wanted clicks then Google will never consider it and shouldn't let the advertiser pay for it.
    Best Web Designers in Hyderabad | Web designing companies in Hyderabad
    Salesforce Online Training India | Workday Online Training

You can identify the network the clicks have come in on using google analytics. Go to the Technology category, select Network and filter for high sessions and bounce rate. Anything 99% or more with a decent amount of clicks is likely fraud. Verify in Billing that these are being backed out as invalid clicks. Contact your account manager of not.

If you use Improvely you can identify IP addresses which you can block, but be careful not to block an entire city or region.
    HR Software | HR Software Malaysia | Payroll software free download

Comment

Originally posted by friendhrm View Post
      You can identify the network the clicks have come in on using google analytics. Go to the Technology category, select Network and filter for high sessions and bounce rate. Anything 99% or more with a decent amount of clicks is likely fraud. Verify in Billing that these are being backed out as invalid clicks. Contact your account manager of not.

If you use Improvely you can identify IP addresses which you can block, but be careful not to block an entire city or region.
      Blocking an IP address is an important thing because we'll get unwanted clicks the regions where we have no business. In ad settings we have to edit the region details.
      Best Web Designers in Hyderabad | Web designing companies in Hyderabad
      Salesforce Online Training India | Workday Online Training

Comment

Working...
      X