Is Yahoo Answers still popular?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Yahoo Answers still popular?

I wonder whether this is one of the mostly used question and answer site in the world.
    Drone Photography in India, Aerial Photography in india, Drone Wind Turbine Inspection india

Yahoo answers has never been a very important service for generating traffic nor backlinks to a website. Any outgoing link on yahoo answers includes a “nofollow” tag and if someone posts too many links, yahoo’s staff will ban their account. You’d be better off building new links on blogs, websites, or forums that are related to your website.
    web development company | web designer in India | SEO services

Comment

Answers is still limping along, for now. It's gone steadily down hill. Verizon is acquiring yahoo (the announcement will by made in the next couple of days. So we'll see what happens from there.
      Outsourcing payroll services | Chartered accountant firms in mumbai | Company formation in India | IT recruitment firm in India

Comment

Yes, yahoo answer is still alive and giving good results with huge traffic
        How to start eCommerece business in India

Comment

Yahoo Answers is still pretty popular, but it is not a good place to promote.
          Free Extra Money! Anyone can do it!

Comment

I would like to suggest use Quora instead of yahoo answer.
            I am online marketer at Nimblechapps Web Development Company | Mobile Game Development Company

Comment

Yahoo answer is still alive but it's no longer popular.
              Rank Hijack Review

Comment

Yes, Still many peoples using Yahoo answers. I personally suing it and its helpful for me.
                Website Design Company In India, professional seo services

Comment

Yahoo answer: To ask, answer, to promote, to call, to talk, to talk, to get acquainted with friends, to improve knowledge, to relieve stress, and also one of countless activities. Eat the Yahoo !.
                  Untimate Banner Plugin review

Comment

Yes it is still popular but i don't think it will run long time. and if you want to do Q&A activity so go to Quora. It will much beneficial instant of Yahoo Answers.

Comment

Originally posted by yuktisharma3308 View Post
                      I wonder whether this is one of the mostly used question and answer site in the world.
                      Yahoo answers is without any doubt good source only as a Question Answer sites, but from business promotion point of view I think it's not worth investing time. Your website can't generate traffic from it and even it doesn't help to improve the ranking.

Comment

Working...
                      X