Social Media Advertising

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Social Media Advertising

Learn about Innovation Social Business Network, Intelligent HQ Small Business Guide, Social Business Intelligence and Social Media Advertising at Intelligent HQ.

The definitive authority for social businesses a digital network for growth, education, change and innovation.

I started my marketing career at a B2C brand that enjoyed very good social media exposure and results. we were able to reach very specific customer types in precise locations and exact timingÖ But, that was B2C and when i started my B2B affairs i thought iíll spend 95% of my time in front of Linkedin and maybe experiment every once in a while on other platformsÖ

When my Facebook campaigns began acquiring triple the leads as LinkedIn i understood an important lesson from a potential customerís view - when youíre on social media, youíre ON social media, and everyone is on social media. it doesnít matter if youíre a marketer, a blogger, a prospect or a 23 year old student.

once I understood everyone were there, itís just a matter of finding the right people at the right channels. People tend to follow the major players and influencers of their main interests, allowing you to construct a pretty good target audience profile and get feedback to what works before spending your first centÖ

Also, social media letís you mix visuals, content and links in a way that showcases your brandís stronger sides in a very efficient and monitorable manner.
    Professional Web Design Los Angeles - SEO Services Los Angeles - Magento Development

Comment

I agree with this post.

Comment

Co-founder and Chief expertise buy linkedin shares Officer Larry Ellison describes Oracle (NYSE:ORCL) as a cloud leader to be reckoned with, and he may well be right -- at last. but these days or not it's Microsoft (NASDAQ:MSFT) on the true of the cloud heap. however Oracle's late beginning -- because of Ellison's early dismissal of cloud computing as nothing more than "the latest vogue" -- could work in investors' want since it interprets to colossal upside from right here.in the meantime, Microsoft's resolution to identify Satya Nadella as CEO three years ago has confirmed to be an absolute video game changer. Microsoft's stock was meandering beneath former chief Steve Ballmer, however no longer. Nadella has modified Microsoft's company focal point in addition to its tradition -- and it be working.
        † Quantity = 250 Price = $15 Quantity = 500 Price = $25 Quantity = 1000 Price = $35 Quantity = 5000 Price = $150 Quantity = 10,000 Price = $280 Quantity = 50,000 Price = $1250 Your Shopping Cart is here ! † †

Comment

Working...
        X