No announcement yet.

Online shopping or Offline shopping?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When it comes to small electronics product i would be choosing the online shopping as they would have tested before.But when it comes to clothes, i will definitely go directly to the shops as the length and size needs to be taken into consideration.
    NJ employment law attorneys

Comment

I like Amazon for online purchases of most items, though a few things can be purchased in store more easily such as groceries. Though there are many gourmet grocery stores online now that you might like to check out.

Originally posted by talfighel View Post
      If I need to buy clothes that I need to make sure they fit, I will go to the store.

You would be surprised to know that people do shop online for clothes. That's crazy.
      I'm not a big fan of clothes shopping online as the fit is never right, even if I buy the same brand/size again. There are always inconsistencies and it's such a hassle to return purchases by mail.
      Mass Planner - Facebook scheduler, Twitter scheduler, Pinterest scheduler, Google+ scheduler. Try it now free for 5 days!

Comment

i have tried only snapdeal so that's best for me.
        Computer Repair Tips | How To Format Windows

Comment

i believe in offline shopping coz we can see the fabric too....
          and security is high...

Comment

I prefer online shopping because i am bit lazy kind of guy.

Comment

I prefer online shopping,which can done fast and easily. Based on the product I want to purchase, and discounts, I go through the website.
              Bus Ticket Booking Online in India

Comment

I love online shopping.My favourite sites are given below :

1. Amazon.in
                2. junglee.com
                3. Jabong.com

Application development company in jodhpur
                pheunix.in

Comment

I like online shopping and offline shopping.
                  EMF Pendant | Cell Phone Radiation Protection | Cell Phone EMF Protection | EMF Protection

Comment

Online Shopping is best option for purchase
                    Web Development Services Chennai | Website Development Company in Chennai | Website Designing Company in Chennai | SEO Services in Chennai | Ecommerce Website | Magento Development

Comment

I prefer online shopping surely. It is a great way to get the best goods for you cheap and fast. If you like shopping at Aliexpress, I can recommend you to read the articles about it on https://www.findpare.com/guide It is my favourite online store, and you will surely like it as well. Good luck, guys

Comment

online or off line its not matter for me because i love shopping,but most of the i use online shopping because of timing issues & i go with Daraz .
                        UAE Classifieds|Buy and sell in UAE|

Comment

Offline shopping is better. You can have a great time with a friend while shopping.

Comment

Originally posted by faiza View Post
                            online or off line its not matter for me because i love shopping,but most of the i use online shopping because of timing issues & i go with Daraz .
                            Hi faiza, Checkout ARY Sahulat Bazar, I have very awesome experience with ARY Sahulat Bazar. And this is very reliable online shopping website, running by ARY Digital Media Group
                            Online Shopping

Comment

Online shopping or offline both have some advantage and disadvantage. online shopping is time saver and in offline shopping you can himself check the product before buying

Comment

Online marketing many site are available like flipkart,amazon,jabong,myntra.

Comment

Working...
                                X