Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online shopping or Offline shopping?

If it is online shopping
    Which site do you prefer for online shopping?
    And what did you buy form that site recently?

If it is offline shopping
    Where would you like to shopping?
    And what did you buy form there recently?
    shopping cart script

I suggest the site like amazon. This is best site to shop online. we consider site like amazon because the products quality, delivery time accuracy, better customer support.
    MCX Tips | Web Designing Companies in Delhi

Comment

I like online shopping rather than offline because of it easy and time saving process . . . . . . . . . .

Comment

Online shopping is best option and flipcart is best online shopping site. I buy one mobile from flipcart.
        Bigcommerce Integration, Shopify Integration

Comment

I like to check product online and if prices are cheaper than offline so i for online shopping otherwise off line, i prefer to purchase through amazon
          https://www.emailextractorlites.com/ | http://phonedetectivehub.com/

Comment

I Love Online Shopping.
            Mens accessories | Online Gift

Comment

If I need to buy clothes that I need to make sure they fit, I will go to the store.

You would be surprised to know that people do shop online for clothes. That's crazy.

Comment

I do most of my shopping, except for grocery shopping, online these days. We have an Amazon membership so we get two day free shipping on just about everything.

Comment

I do most of my shopping, except for grocery shopping, online these days. We have an Amazon membership so we get two day free shipping on just about everything.

Comment

So, There is a majority of people prefer online shopping rather than offline! So in that point of view the ecommerce stores and websites are making more revenue when compare to other business over online, Also there is a huge improvement in ecommerce sales when compared to last year and back.
                    The ecommerce experts also confirms this via statistics.
                    shopping cart script

Comment

For online shopping the best store recommended is ebay and amazon where the best deals are available. For offline shopping depends which location(city, state,country) you are in from then the best shopping places can be suggested..

Comment

i dont like online shopping... but nothing can do, everything will be only online soon

Comment

I love online shopping.My favourite sites are given below :
                          1.Amazon.in
                          2.Flipkart.com
                          3.Saridhoti.com
                          kanchipuram sarees | Designer Blouse | Dhoti

Comment

Offline shopping is better. You can have a great time with a friend while shopping. It's also better because you can just try something out and look if the size fits!
                            Internet marketing is great! Justearnmoneyonline.com | Kindle money mastery review | Dotcomsecrets X review | Best joke

Comment

ya i like online shopping:
                              and i prefer Amazon

Comment

Working...
                              X