This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When replying to threads...

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE REPLYING TO THIS THREAD...

I have noticed that most of the members here are just posting to be able to leave links. Now, for those of you who knows that you are doing it, I will ask you gently that if you have got nothing to say and if you are just going to repeat a reply, then just don't say nothing at all as I will delete your post including your signature. Now to ensure good communication, here are more tips...

• When replying to threads that only requires yes or no, location, favorites or there is a choice, please take time to think about your answer and kindly explain why.
    • When replying to threads, please make sure that what you will post is actually helpful to others as if you post crappy or copy paste posts, it's going to be your reputation on the line and not the forums.
    • Please don't abuse the forum as there are mods like me who will definitely kick you out of the forum.
    • If you have more questions and suggestions, you can post here or contact me.

If you feel like you are the one that I'm pertaining to, its not because I'm after you personally but because we have rules and guidelines here and we want the forum to be helpful to others and not just a place wherein people can leave their links.

okidokie guys...

Happy posting..

^that is why we have the thank you button and the reputation button. I really think that it's important to make use of these features in saying thanks or I agree to the poster... kinda is a good feeling when you receive a green loving when you know you have done some effort in posting.
    Meditec Career Blog

Comment

Whoa! Thanks guys. Count also to appreciate every single thing and don't be rude if you don't like the comments of others. Don't post unnecessary words to avoid some quarrel. Peace guys.
      Best Orthopedic Spine Surgeon Los Angeles | Locations For Filming Los Angeles

Comment

i also want to add one thing is that never forget to appriciate if you are getting information from the comment and always try to add information which you have that may help to other.
        Last edited by manik; 05-29-2010, 12:47 PM. Reason: do not drop links on post, use sig.
        Replica Handbags

Comment

Ya well said and good guidelines, you have shared with the members, if all followed by the members then surely, there will be no ban and all the answer would be specific related to the thread and no violation would be occurred on the forum.

And if we are here to share, to gain and to get then why not follow the rules and the ethical ways to get really helpful from the others.

Nice thanks for sharing.

Comment

when reply the thread,we must have we own opionions ..not just copy other's

Comment

Late to the party here, but it's good to see finally someone one the webcosmo staff getting things done. I've spent countless hours having to report posts that are useless junk for signature links, and have nothing done about it.

Comment

Wow great knowledge shared by you. Yes you are right many people are doing this. we should always post quality replies to make great reputation of the forum.

Comment

When we reply threads carefully and seriously, it can help others greatly, for me i have learnt much in this forum.

Comment

if there are some useful info in your reply, it will help others greatly.
                    Authentic asics shoes Asics shoes for men asics Shoes wholesale asics shoes for cheap asics tiger mexico 66 cheap asics running shoes womens asics tiger shoes asics tiger for sale

Comment

Thanks guys. Count up also to be glad about every single fixation and don't be rude if you don't like the remarks of others. Don't post redundant words to shun some disagree.
                      moving company in chicago

Comment

This thread is fucked up! I would be gladly to give a ban card to these fag!

Comment

closing this thread. hopefully that will end the spam-fest on it.
                          Free Classified Ads & BUSINESS/PROFESSIONAL SOCIAL NETWORK

Comment

Working...
                          X