Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which laptop is better for SEO guy? HP or Dell?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need install many SEO tools on it.

Comment

Dell is better I think that because it is more popular
      http://xukahong.com/

Comment

Originally posted by hynds View Post
        Which laptop is better for SEO guy? HP or Dell?
        I need to change my laptop due to the work. I need install many SEO tools on it. So I need your advice, how many RAM, HDD, CPU core i5 or i7,...should I need to buy?

Thanks in advance.
        Dell is better I think that because it is more popular
        http://xukahong.com/

Comment

Dell is a good choice for now,core i7, I have two children to serve his work.
          Anti Aging Diet & Preventing Lifestyle Diseases

Comment

i does not matter which lap that u use
            Earn extra income

Comment

Always Use Desktop PC For SEO Work to better Performance in Search Engine Marketing World,
              Website Development Company In Jaipur | Android App Development Company India

Comment

Originally posted by dckumawat View Post
                Always Use Desktop PC For SEO Work to better Performance in Search Engine Marketing World,
                I totally agree with you
                Anti Aging Diet & Preventing Lifestyle Diseases

Comment

If you looking for the SEO section of view then its ok whatever it is. In any case, I will suggest you to with updated version like core i7 6th Generation with 8GB Ram. Good luck.

Comment

Laptop with basic configuration are helpful not brand is needed..
                    Web designer jobs in bangalore | Web designer jobs in chennai | Graphic designer jobs in bangalore

Comment

I recommend a laptop DELL, tested by personal experience, it's fast and smart. Dell is the best PC

Comment

HP is the best Laptop.
                        NordVPN Erfahrung | Fernsehen Online Stream | Netflix USA in Deutschland | PureVPN Erfahrung

Comment

If you selecting laptop only for SEO, then you can take any laptop. Because in seo you don't need any software, tool in your computer ram. You just have to work online for SEO. Select laptop according to your budget.
                          Chartered Accountant in Delhi | Top school in Delhi NCR | Best school in Haryana | Best SEO company in Delhi NCR

Comment

I think the main thing is that the laptop had good characteristics, a powerful processor, enough memory, capacious battery

Comment

I think SEO does not need a highly configurable computer instead of being lightweight and slim to carry around easily
                              AIWIS Review | Build My Store Review | BuilderAll Internet Marketing Platform

Comment

Both HP and Dell Laptop's performance is good. But as a seo expert i am using HP laptop. Still now, I didn't face any problem with HP laptop.So, I will recommend you to use HP laptop.

call center computer programs

Comment

Working...
                                X