Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which laptop is better for SEO guy? HP or Dell?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which laptop is better for SEO guy? HP or Dell?

I need to change my laptop due to the work. I need install many SEO tools on it. So I need your advice, how many RAM, HDD, CPU core i5 or i7,...should I need to buy?

Thanks in advance.
    Godaddy Renewal Coupon 35% Off Domain & Hosting Latest in 2017
    GreenCloudVPS Coupon - Get 50% Off VPS Hosting Latest in 2017

I need to change my laptop due to the work. I need install many SEO tools on it. So I need your advice, how many RAM, HDD, CPU core i5 or i7
    Sales Training India Inside Sales India Consistent Sales

Comment

Originally posted by Johnrobert View Post
      I need to change my laptop due to the work. I need install many SEO tools on it. So I need your advice, how many RAM, HDD, CPU core i5 or i7
      What is your choice?

Comment

RAM, HDD, CPU core i5 or i7 very use ful and any laptop....
        see more | Go To Post

Comment

Any Laptop can be good enough if it will work faster and work effectively without any problem but i love Dell laptops.
          On-site Computer Repair in Gurgaon
          Laptop Repair in Gurgaon,

Comment

Whatever you have, we have do SEO, system is not a matter.
            car cover | car covers

Comment

Even you can do seo from smart phone also
              Car Cover Car Covers

Comment

Originally posted by hynds View Post
                I need to change my laptop due to the work. I need install many SEO tools on it. So I need your advice, how many RAM, HDD, CPU core i5 or i7,...should I need to buy?

Thanks in advance.
                I'm also thinking about how to change the laptop for working with SEO and some big Excel files. So I think that there is no such a large difference between their characteristics. But there is a great difference between the developers and prices. Imho, it'll be better to buy DEll as its more eliable developer.

Comment

Originally posted by JordanCalhoun View Post
                  I'm also thinking about how to change the laptop for working with SEO and some big Excel files. So I think that there is no such a large difference between their characteristics. But there is a great difference between the developers and prices. Imho, it'll be better to buy DEll as its more eliable developer.
                  Actually Dell is a good choice for now. I'm having 2 Dell laptop working now.

Comment

Lapoto is not good for SEO Guys because they want to do some fast typing work so if you want to Buy then Choose Desktop
                    and According to Brand Hp is better the Dell according to my experience.
                    Pogo Help Number : Apple Help Number : Microsoft Support Number

Comment

I also have a Dell Laptop. It works very properly. I can do SEO very easily on laptop without any interruptions. You should buy DELL laptop with good quotations.

Hotels | Guest houses

Comment

Originally posted by Timcook View Post
                        Lapoto is not good for SEO Guys because they want to do some fast typing work so if you want to Buy then Choose Desktop
                        and According to Brand Hp is better the Dell according to my experience.
                        Why not? I'm doing SEO with Laptops and it's so good.

Comment

Computers configured not decide to SEO. But want a good laptop, you should choose Dell

Untimate Banner Plugin review

Comment

If you looking for the seo point of view then its ok whatever it is. But , i will go with updated version, i7 will be good at that time.
                            Yahoo Email Support Number, Outlook Email Support Number

Comment

Originally posted by hynds View Post

Why not? I'm doing SEO with Laptops and it's so good.
                              Ok Dud ......
                              Pogo Help Number : Apple Help Number : Microsoft Support Number

Comment

Working...
                              X