Someone please help!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone please help!!!

I bought a supposedly new cyber power PC and everything ran fine the first two days. Then it started rebooting on its own and giving unexpected_kernelmode_trap bsod's. So I did the command prompt to search/repair c:drive. It worked fine again for two days. So I tried to boot up in safe mode w/ networking to try and fix and when I chose that option it restarted and nothing. Now it says no signal when I connect it to monitor through HDMI and VGA . is there anything I can do or should I take it in for repair?
    -AMDfx 4300 x4 processor
    -nvidia geforce 720
    1TB HDD
    8GB RAM
    4GB for graphics
    Windows 10 64 bit
    am new to the here, I have worked with multiple firms.
    you can check 2D Animation Pricing
    one of my work.
    Advids suggests, a 60-second 2D animation pricing is between $1,000$5,000. A 2D animation pricing depends on style & scope of video production service. At Advids 2D animation price starts at $1,000 and is the only 100% money back guarantee 2D animation service available.

You must take pictures of your error
    Live Rank Sniper review

Comment

Instead of asking for help here, just go to the shop from where you bought that or you have to go service center of company.
      Yahoo Email Support Number, Roadrunner Technical Support Number

Comment

1. Please check your power supply which is installed on your CPU.
        2. Check your processor, if there is overheat, you have to change your processor cooling fan as soon as you can.

Comment

Yeah.. Luker is right just go to the shop from where you bought that System.
          Cheap Unlimited Hosting | Cheap VPS Hosting Plans | Cheap Linux Shared Hosting

Comment

may be its RAM problem in my openion.
            Chartered accountant Delhi | Company formation in India

Comment

Working...
            X