Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stocks vs. Real Estate: Which is better investment?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe real estate is a better investment opportunity at the moment. With markets stabilizing it will be easier to get profits on investment in real estate.
    real estate | housing market | buying a house

Comment

I have no idea about Real Estate, so I don’t think it’s right for me to comment on that. As per Stocks, I find it very hard to manage, so with that, I look for better investments. I consider Forex highly and always make investment there. However, it’s important to be with quality broker or we could suffer pretty badly. I made error of joining brokers like Nova FX, IFX and IronFX, but with good broker, it’s all better.

Comment

I like some Forex trading, honestly. I can recommend you to read some articles on it from http://pipbear.com/forex-tools/economic-calendar/ If you are new to it, it will be very helpful to start. Also, you will find some good brokers there which is very cool too

Comment

In my opinion, real estate is way more safe way of investing your money. As for me, I am investing in some property in Paris as well, and it is a very profitable business these days. I would like to recommend you to read more about it at https://www.glamourapartments.com/real-estate/, maybe you will like it too. I don't really trust all those stock exchanges, etc.
          Last edited by FrancisJ; 12-08-2016, 10:18 AM.

Comment

Real Estate in investment is best plan.
            Garage door services | Garage door installation | Garage door repair - Garage Door Mart Inc

Comment

I consider Stock trading too heavy and tough. I have done it through Instaforex and had terrible time. Firstly, the broker itself is nothing short of disaster with no support at all and then Stock trading requires so much money, so just not my cup of tea, this!

Comment

I will say Stock if we talk about better, but if we are to talk about best then I will say its Forex trading that is the best by long shot. It’s the best business in the world with huge potential. I love it even more with OctaFX, as they are all very special due to the wide range of features available from steady spreads at 0.1 pips, zero balance protection, stop out level of just 50% while there are many other benefits too.

Comment

I have no clue about Real Estate, so won’t comment much on it, but I won’t do Stock trading, as I tried it in past with Instaforex and lost a lot, so need to be very wise with how we go about dealing with stock trading, as it’s too risky!

Comment

"Nice thread..Through this i got to know about both stocks and real estate.."

Comment

Both of these investments are not great for newbies. I prefer only Forex trading where there is massive scope and with broker like OctaFX, it just doubles up with the mighty 50% bonus on deposit. I just love it in every way to do with been use able too and really enhances my performance. The most noticeable part is that there are no restrictions at all or even any sort of hidden rule which makes it so special and likeable.

Comment

It comes down to your personality, preferences, and style and It also comes down to the specifics of the individual investment. And i think both are good in their places. Even i am also working for Real estate residential projects, Valmark. Valmark has been one of the most trusted real estate developers in Bangalore.
                        http://www.valmark.in/

Comment

Investing in real estate is one of the best ways to make your money work for you. Interior designers, architects and builders are some of the most lucrative business segments.

------------------------------------------------------
                          Hidden Hills Interior Designers | Los Angeles Interior Designers

Comment

Working...
                          X